• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

More Armstrong Heckling

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Those hecklers sound the same as that duo from Luxembourg lol.
boo boo boo.

They must be following and stalking the RadioShack bus.

Must admit though, the vast majority of fans along the route have been very supportive of Lance - this year AND last.

Nothing like the "old" days.
Maybe the fans have now realized that Lance did not use EPO as much as the thought...

photo-77-1.jpg

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Between this and the Pevenage thread I am beginning to think that the best way to look at Polish's posts is to regard them as satire. Nobody could be seriously posting the stuff he posts. Good job Polish you are as funny as Wonder Lance.

Sorry Hugh - you are wrong. I am being serious,

Wonder Lance is the Hater pretending to be a Stupid Fanboy
Me, I am an authentic stupid fanboy troll. Fail. RetardPlane.
It is easy to tell us apart.

BTW, Lance used EPO much LESS than a lot of people think.
It is now becoming more apparent with the Floyd info.

Floyd gives evidence that Lance did NOT use EPO from 1999 up to the "micro-dosing showergate" & beyond. Lance was NOT "metamorphised" or "transformed" by EPO. Lance stopped EPO 2001ish per Floyd.

Floyd says he doped using his OWN blood. Awesome Lance Blood.
If people want to argue that Lance was transformed by his own blood, fine.

All the dopers that were busted after the EPO test was developed and thinking Lance was doing EPO too, are numbnuts. They fell for the MYTH.

Dealers like Joe Papp who were selling EPO to riders, young and old, based on the MYTH, after Lance had stopped using - not sure what to call them:(

Hugh Januss said:
Between this and the Pevenage thread I am beginning to think that the best way to look at Polish's posts is to regard them as satire. Nobody could be seriously posting the stuff he posts.

He should be iignored. Does he ever post anything that is worth reading? He is basically a low level troll who trolls within limits so he does not get too annoying.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
He should be iignored. Does he ever post anything that is worth reading? He is basically a low level troll who trolls within limits so he does not get too annoying.

Microtrolling?

So BPC/Arbiter is akin to Lance up until 2001.
& Polish is akin to Lance since 2001.

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Funny, I just figured out how to place specific uses on ignore. He was the first poster I've put on the ignore list. Now I see nothing that he writes. It's great, wonderlance and scrube are next.

I think it's idiotic to subject oneself to reading the garbage that he writes. One thing though, I'm not so sure it's a he. Some of the way he ends posts???
i.e: teeehee, waawaa

Who the hell writes teehee? I once knew a mentally disabled young girl in the neighborhood that used to say teehee, she was 7 yrs old and quite slow. Sweet but slow-yet more reasonable and intelligent than the aforementioned.

Hitchey said:
Funny, I just figured out how to place specific uses on ignore. He was the first poster I've put on the ignore list. Now I see nothing that he writes. It's great, wonderlance and scrube are next.

I think it's idiotic to subject oneself to reading the garbage that he writes. One thing though, I'm not so sure it's a he. Some of the way he ends posts???
i.e: teeehee, waawaa

Who the hell writes teehee? I once knew a mentally disabled young girl in the neighborhood that used to say teehee, she was 7 yrs old and quite slow. Sweet but slow-yet more reasonable and intelligent than the aforementioned.

why would you delete wonder lance. He is a joker. He told ACF that he should continue to support cuddles because "evens is clean and gets picked on". Classic. And the fact that his greatest clean performance in cycling link is lance climbing in 99 (when he tested positive) confirms he isnt serious, and is quite witty actually.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
why would you delete wonder lance. He is a joker. He told ACF that he should continue to support cuddles because "evens is clean and gets picked on". Classic. And the fact that his greatest clean performance in cycling link is lance climbing in 99 (when he tested positive) confirms he isnt serious, and is quite witty actually.

I myself have ignored him as well, he is just to over the top, that to me it became annoying

May 20, 2010
Visit site
last year all the french owners of hotels and restaurants i stayed at across france were saying lance is great as the american tourists are back! and back in big numbers.

and when its hot in europe, and the sun is out after 9 months of dizzle and 8 degree days, you could be hitler and no one would care, the whole of europe switches off thier minds and relaxes.

i thought there would be a few more hecklers however, and didn't he put in a good sprint to the bus,

Apr 9, 2009
Visit site
Hitchey said:

You can't ignore Wonderlance. He's awesome.

TRENDING THREADS