• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

MTN Bike Shoes - Suggestions.

Hi - I'm a Roadie.

Gonna start mixing things up a bit and get into some mountain biking during the winter.

Looking for suggestions on a good ( less than $250 NZD) pair of MTB shoes please.
I have been a Sidi road shoe fan for the last 10 years....how do they compare for MTB shoes?
Will be XC riding only. Me and some mates have entered an Enduro ride for early next year, so they will need to be pretty durable!

Cheers.

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
JackRabbitSlims said:
Hi - I'm a Roadie.

Gonna start mixing things up a bit and get into some mountain biking during the winter.

Looking for suggestions on a good ( less than $250 NZD) pair of MTB shoes please.
I have been a Sidi road shoe fan for the last 10 years....how do they compare for MTB shoes?
Will be XC riding only. Me and some mates have entered an Enduro ride for early next year, so they will need to be pretty durable!

Cheers.

My brother has a pair of those Mavic Razor mountain bike shoes and LOVES them.

TRENDING THREADS