• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

multifunctional flashlight

Elvire

BANNED
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
My brother just want a Flashlight so that he is not so afraid on the mount. after searching, I find one very functional for him, because it integrates Mp3 player, flashlight torch, alarm whistle, memory disk and external power supply all together. Furthermore, it has a user-friendly bicycle clip. so it is fit for the mountain bike. here are the photos:
http://www.tinydeal.com/bicycle-items-px60ki-hui9875-p-8947.html
but do you think it is a little expensive?I want to buy it as his birthday gift.

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Bit expencive for birthday preasent buy him a flashlight from the $2 shop very good made in China. its the thought that counts not the price.

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
This looks like one of those items that is built cheap and will work for about a week before something breaks.

There are pretty decent headlights out there for this price. Cateye Single Shot is one. Lowe's has an LED flashlight, about 20 bucks, that uses a very bright single LED (a "Cree"). Much brighter than most LEDs. If you want to know more, I'll go find the web page that I discovered them through, and I'll post that link.

I am usually suspicious when anything tries to do too many things. Just like people, when something tries to be everything, they aren't very good at any one thing.

Elvire

BANNED
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
the reason why i want to buy a Flashlight for my brother:
1、He really needs it
2、my friend has bought from Tinydeal, and he says the quality is really good for the low price. he gives me a 5% off coupon code:7517a07a96
it is available for everybody,so I want to use it for buying

TRENDING THREADS