• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
If Team Sky turns out to be filthy, could Murdoch appear before the very same Culture, Media and Sport select committee that he was required to under Levenson, but this time on account of Sport (instead of Media obviously)?

I suspect there is...just not from within the Murdoch group.

I'd be delighted to see Murdoch's brand dragged through the mud again...he's responsible for much that is wrong with British sport. I don't think a team SKY bust will be the cause though...and it definitely won't be Wiggins. :D

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site
Mrs John Murphy said:
Doubtful because there is very little media or political interest in exposing doping by Brits.

That may or may not be true, but there is without question huge media and political interest in Murdoch and News Corp.

Who can claim to control scandal?