• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 434 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jmdirt
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GplvvbLUmzw

Did not look up the published credits but if they don't mention Queensryche it's just wrong..
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhat-xUQ6dw

Too similar..
Jeebus, if I was Queensryche I'd sue! Maybe the guy from Lillian Axe who wrote this thought since Silent Lucidity had come out 30 years earlier nobody would notice, but Silent Lucidity was a pretty huge hit with the mainstream also, so it's not just the rock-n-roll crowd who would remember it.

Some copyright infringement lawsuits or claims in music are a little (or very) questionable, but this isn't one of them. This ripoff is so blatant it hits you right in the face!

Last edited:
Jeebus, if I was Queensryche I'd sue! Maybe the guy from Lillian Axe who wrote this thought since Silent Lucidity had come out 30 years earlier nobody would notice, but Silent Lucidity was a pretty huge hit with the mainstream also, so it's not just the rock-n-roll crowd who would remember it.

Some copyright infringement lawsuits in music are a little (or very) questionable, but this isn't one of them. This ripoff is so blatant it hits you right in the face!
Geoff Tate could have a another pay day!

Reactions: Tricycle Rider
There are too many bands to mention that had, are widely popular despite the radio airplay business model. So something else was,is at work, good song writing, proficient musicians and Chevrolet 350 live music work ethic. I personally have seen 30+ acts live that never had a song played on the radio. Silent Lucidity never got heavy spins..And today only certain classic rock stations play it.. Queensryche are from the 80s and were trying to break out from a tiny Northwest American music scene. You don't stick around this long w little industry support without being good..ps I personally never liked them, have been in cross country van rides were it was playing for hours.. It's good..
Why did Tour of the Dairy Land change from SuperWeek!!
This guy is everything!! Wrote him a letter, told me don't write anymore letters, send your entry.. Get to Milwaukee and I will get you a place to stay. I was just nobody and he helped me.
Had to listen to metal from California to Eastern seaboard.. Metal w a message!!

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad and jmdirt
There are too many bands to mention that had, are widely popular despite the radio airplay business model. So something else was,is at work, good song writing, proficient musicians and Chevrolet 350 live music work ethic. I personally have seen 30+ acts live that never had a song played on the radio. Silent Lucidity never got heavy spins..And today only certain classic rock stations play it.. Queensryche are from the 80s and were trying to break out from a tiny Northwest American music scene. You don't stick around this long w little industry support without being good..ps I personally never liked them, have been in cross country van rides were it was playing for hours.. It's good..
Why did Tour of the Dairy Land change from SuperWeek!!
This guy is everything!! Wrote him a letter, told me don't write anymore letters, send your entry.. Get to Milwaukee and I will get you a place to stay. I was just nobody and he helped me.
Had to listen to metal from California to Eastern seaboard.. Metal w a message!!