• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 310 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

Giuseppe Magnetico said:
patricknd said:
Giuseppe Magnetico said:
3 string shovel guitar. Justin Johnson

https://youtu.be/V9-ltPsbw9g

good stuff, might have to buy one of those.

Quick and dirty Delta Blues tutorial in the back of a van, raining outside, with a washtub guitar.

D drone tuning with a slide. Really good stuff!

https://youtu.be/eo6wvM9mA7w

I knew an old man that made a bedpan guitar. it played and sounded fantastic !!

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Re:

RedheadDane said:
Not to mention the fact that, judging by timestamps, some people are listening to some seriously short songs.

....its easy, play a bunch of songs and when you find two songs you have listened to, and like, post them.....no mystery , no conspiracy, just a simple logical answer....otherwise you end up twisting and torturing logic to back-fill a preconceived conclusion ( also referred to as confirmation bias )....

Re:

Tricycle Rider said:
Fats Domino - RIP

I was wondering where my tribute has gone.

Anyway, I just discovered that his real name was Antoine Domino, though his birth certificate said Anthony. Antoine Domino was a Catholic Creole from Louisiana and Creole French was his first language. :)

I'm wondering how much Cajun music influenced his own style. Cajuns and Black Creole got along very well.

This song is related to Cajuns, I think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_C3p0te_nQ

blutto said:
RedheadDane said:
Not to mention the fact that, judging by timestamps, some people are listening to some seriously short songs.

....its easy, play a bunch of songs and when you find two songs you have listened to, and like, post them.....no mystery , no conspiracy, just a simple logical answer....otherwise you end up twisting and torturing logic to back-fill a preconceived conclusion ( also referred to as confirmation bias )....

Then just post multiple links in the same post...

RedheadDane said:
blutto said:
RedheadDane said:

Then just post multiple links in the same post...
It's too late for blutto, he decided to get himself permabanned from the forum.