• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mustafa Sayar positive

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I was about to say the Marcel Kittel was right, but someone beat me to it.
Bravo Mr Kittel, great to see a cyclist speaking freely about doping. Armstrong would be fuming !

May 27, 2012
Visit site
this is shocking...the most surprising thing I will see today...just floored...who would have thought?...:cool:

And an ember is pulled from the fire to be extinguished while the inferno blazes on.

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
DominicDecoco said:
Guys, you still have time to edit your posts regarding what Kittel said back then..

Btw, let's not have this race organised again next year, shall we...

you mean, this is not allowed in this thread?

May 26, 2009
Visit site
I find this hard to believe. All cyclists stopped doping in 2006. I hope Aaron Brown is setting up a defense fund for Sayar.

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
DominicDecoco said:
I mean the race is a joke and should not be organised again.

I think that there were strong suggestions that the sponsors would pull the plug on the tour if the winner tested positive again. The rumour was that Sayar was asked to leave the race following his win on the Queen Stage to prevent this happening.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts