• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

My Bikes

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
Better start the ball rolling.

I have a Giant OCR2 & a Bianchi Legor5200 MTB.

IMGP0301.jpg

IMGP2378.jpg

IMGP6799.jpg

IMGP7414.jpg

I really want a Bianchi C2C Racer.

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
The new thread and reply functions do not give me the option to post a picture as stated in the forum help or I would post a picture of my bike.:confused:

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
- Cervelo Soloist Carbon 08 / Reynolds Assault & Hed.3 wheelsets / DA 7800 w/ TT carbon chainring / Speedpaly Zeros/ Fizik Arione / ceramic bearings
- Cannondale Six13 Pro 06 / Campy Sora :) / Alex Rims
- Vintage Raleigh 27 inch wheel Steely

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
-Masi 3VC - Sram Rival - Dura Ace 1380 Wheelset
-Gary Fisher Paragon
-Masi CX Speciale
-Norco CCX1 - Ultegra - Ksyrium Elite
-Haro Steel Reserve
-Misfit Psycles 29'er SS

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
-Had Colnago Mix 05- Campag Centaur- Campag Zonda (Carbon seat stays formed cracks )

colnagomix.jpg

-Current - Cervelo Soloist - Campag Centaur - Campag Zonda
cervelo.jpg

- Commuter- Trek 1400- Shimano 105- Mavic Aksium

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
- Fuji Space 07, XO, X9, XO- Ritchey WCS wheelset
- Specialized Allez Elite 05- 105,105,Ultegra, Fulcrum Racing 3 wheelset
- Fuji SL-1 07- Sram Force, Force, Force, Mavic Ksyrium ES.

Pictures to come... ;)

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Advancedone said:
Giant Advanced SL Team.
DA 7900 & DA 50mm tubs

Hot!!!

Here are my two rides:

2008 Canyon CF Pro w/ Chorus build, Reynolds Cirro wheels (Ksyrium Elites for training)

2005 Moots Vamoots w/ Ultegra build, Dura Ace 7801SL wheels

Canyon1.jpg

moots.jpg

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
you guys have some incredible and new machines. I am a bit more old school, and I did not have a good picture of my bike around so I made this one up. It is a 1992 Specialized Allez Epic, Shimano 105 with Mavic wheels. A great riding frame that I have had since new.
allezEpic.gif

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Old Carbon frame

joebloebloe said:
you guys have some incredible and new machines. I am a bit more old school, and I did not have a good picture of my bike around so I made this one up. It is a 1992 Specialized Allez Epic, Shimano 105 with Mavic wheels. A great riding frame that I have had since new.
allezEpic.gif

I find it amazing to read on the same thread page that one guy had to get rid of a bike because it developped cracks on the carbon seatstays, yet this 1992 lugged first edition carbon tube hold on fine. I loved those Specialized bikes, including their mtb incarnation.

Tempete rides Ti.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Can be called brandy cognac

Can be called brandy cognac, but not 二手房装修公司necessarily the cognac brandy. Only by growing in the Cognac region in southwestern France, six sub-regional brewing grape, grapes must be harvested in September of each year, at the beginning 杭州装饰公司of brewing by the end of November, and April 30 the following year to complete the double distillation can cognac the name of the production. After only a general distillation of brandy, so taste more spicy and concentrated, and the cognac after a double distillation, alcohol is more alcohol. Here are some of cognac cognac is brewing over a long period of possession 杭州空调维修and deployment of all by the master is a typical representative of French luxury.

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
TempeteOntheRoad said:
I find it amazing to read on the same thread page that one guy had to get rid of a bike because it developped cracks on the carbon seatstays, yet this 1992 lugged first edition carbon tube hold on fine. I loved those Specialized bikes, including their mtb incarnation.

Tempete rides Ti.
Tell me about :mad: It was my, frame Colango Mix 05!!!

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Here is my main ride, a custom Level 4 Lynskey with brushed titanium finish, Zipp 303s with 2.4 PowerTap hub, DuraAce7800 with RC700 compact cranks, Selle Italia SLR saddle (changed to Fizik Aliante this winter), Look Keo pedals, and Arundel Mandible carbon bottle cages (not pictured).

lynskey_angle_1_large.jpg

At the Bicycle Tour of Colorado (dirt roads are welcomed on this bike!)
BTC221lynskey-taylorcreekroad-proje.jpg

And some of the graphics
DSC_5784-1.jpg

DSC_5786.jpg

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
And these are my other rides:

Stevens Team Ultegra Cyclocross bike
DSC_5742.jpg

Raleigh Rush Hour fixie and commuter
P9190141.jpg

Giant NRS XTC 1 MTB