• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

My Intro/First Question

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

My name is Edin Kurbegovic and I currently live in the USA. I was born and raised in Bosnia and have lived in Germany. I am brand new to these forums and I'm looking forward to learning more about cycling and meeting some people.

I currently have a custom bike on order that will include a 66cm Cannondale CAAD 5 frame (I'm 6'10") and Shimano 105 components. This is going to be my first real bike. My girlfriend is also a beginner; she recently purchased a 2009 Kestrol EVOKE, sharp bike.

My first question - where can I watch these awesome pro races that are going on? I'm looking to pay for an online subscription so that I can watch these races on my laptop.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

Edin Kurbegovic

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Check your tv listings or the internet for Universal Sports. It's an NBC station that brings you all sorts of sports OTHER than the typical Amercian stream of football, basketball, baseball and hockey. Well... it does play some hockey. Anyway, check out the site http://www.universalsports.com/

It covered the 2010 Tirreno-Adriatico recently.

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site
Seemuller said:
Check your tv listings or the internet for Universal Sports. It's an NBC station that brings you all sorts of sports OTHER than the typical Amercian stream of football, basketball, baseball and hockey. Well... it does play some hockey. Anyway, check out the site http://www.universalsports.com/

It covered the 2010 Tirreno-Adriatico recently.

It also cover the Giro as well, so good on ya for propping Universal!

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Tv2sport.dk shows some races live in good quality. With Danish commentary. I am not sure thoug, if you can watch it outside Denmark. The next race is 3 days in Panne.

There are links to live streams to most races on cyclingfans.com. But almost only in Belgian, Italian or French. I have heard it should be possible to get an English live commentary from Eurosport, but I dont know how that works.

The Eurosport Player is also quite good, if you can get in the US. They show all the greatest classics and the three grand tours. In Denmark it costs around 8 dollars/month.