• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Name TopCarbon's Kid!

What is the name of TopCarbon's Kid?!?

• Sebastian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
May 28, 2010
Visit site
'Fleche'

.....if he doesn't become a professional rider he can always star in a certain genre of adult film as a pool man....:D

Or 'Rundfahrt'.....I know my kids did a lot of that.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I hope it's Remo. Remo was badass.

2pt6uj4.jpg

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
This thread has suddenly gone very quiet....am I the only one at a loss for words?;)

But that is still waaaaaaaaay better than Sebastian

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
straydog said:
This thread has suddenly gone very quiet....am I the only one at a loss for words?;)

But that is still waaaaaaaaay better than Sebastian

nothing would be cooler than having Paris Roubaix win Paris Roubaix.

May 13, 2009
Visit site
TopCarbon said:
Bingo

Paris Roubaix

I thought to call myself Paris Roubaix - on the forum that is. I went with Cobblestones.

Probably he'll hook up with the lovely 'Foret d'Arenberg' and they will become sports celebrities - by winning the Wimbledon mixed double. What a downer for the parents.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Cobblestones said:
I thought to call myself Paris Roubaix - on the forum that is. I went with Cobblestones.

Probably he'll hook up with the lovely 'Foret d'Arenberg' and they will become sports celebrities - by winning the Wimbledon mixed double. What a downer for the parents.

I think they would be disowned straight away.

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
outrage9 said:
Pretty cool. We actually have a new bike shop just open up in Savannah, on Perry St, and they called it Perry Rubber as a take off of Paris Roubaix.

Perry Rubber Bike shop

Edit: I am in no way affiliated with this bike shop.

or in any way affiliated to phil ligget....who will get so damn confused if he has to commentate on Topcarbon's boy PR racing at PR he will actually explode

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
outrage9 said:
Pretty cool. We actually have a new bike shop just open up in Savannah, on Perry St, and they called it Perry Rubber as a take off of Paris Roubaix.

Perry Rubber Bike shop

Edit: I am in no way affiliated with this bike shop.

Hey, have we ridden together?

I have a house in Savannah and did many 5pm rides on that parkway.

There is a race near Macon called Perry Roubaix as well.

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
TopCarbon said:
Hey, have we ridden together?

I have a house in Savannah and did many 5pm rides on that parkway.

There is a race near Macon called Perry Roubaix as well.

It's possible but I've only done a few rides with the Nestor Cup guys, it's been a while. Depending on when you were here you may have known my dad Ron, he used to do the website a few years back.

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
outrage9 said:
It's possible but I've only done a few rides with the Nestor Cup guys, it's been a while. Depending on when you were here you may have known my dad Ron, he used to do the website a few years back.

I know people by there bikes not by name.

Ask him if he remembers a guy on a Colnago or Fondriest from Mexico.