• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

National Football League

Page 300 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Alpe d'Huez said:
Well, that's part of Seattle's problem. They pay maybe a quarter of the entire team salary on a handful of players. There's not much left to buy an OL.
Yes. On overthecap.com for 2017 they currently have about $25M cap space, not including what they just paid out for Luke Joeckel. Their highest paid unrestricted FA in 2017 is kicker Hauschka at $2.85M who they already let go. So overthecap is not totally up to date. They do have a few they will have to make slight tough decisions on, like UFA LB Mike Morgan (b/c they are thin at LB), RFA CB Deshawn Shead, UFA S Jeron Johnson, UFA S Kelcie McCray (both Jeron and Kelcie were backups who saw action with injuries to Chancellor and Thomas), and UFA TE Luke Willson.

Anyway, in all probability the organization asked Cable to do more with less budget on the OL.

For 2018 look at some of the bigger names who will be UFAs: S Kam Chancellor, Center Justin Britt, WR Paul Richardson, TE Jimmy Graham. But will have $47M cap space in 2018.

Nomad said:
Why did the RGIII decision come as a surprise to you? He played in only 5 games last year with that shoulder injury, and he also has that twice-surgically repaired knee to be concerned with. A read-option QB that's been beat up pretty badly in the "not for long" NFL. Sadly, he may have an injury-shorten career.

And Romo is an aging injury-prone QB who couldn't even make it out of the preseason last year. Any wonder why there hasn't been any suitors wanting to trade for him? (gotta wonder what on Earth Jones thinks he can get for him). That being said, I'm a little surprised that Houston's sitting on the fence right now and not making a move on Romo. I guess at this point they don't see any trade value in him. Or just maybe they like Tom Savage afterall. Perhaps Garoppolo is in the mix.
Because I didn't follow the Browns or what was going on with RGIII at all during last season. LOL. :lol:

No telling what Jones thinks he can get for Romo. OFC he will start by asking for the moon. Not Jupiter. Just the moon. As for Romo and what he may be worth, it is being said the Cowboys are not expected to trade QB Tony Romo because Dallas is not expected to be able to find a trade partner. They could find a trade partner if the asking price was not too high. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...not-expected-find-trade-destination-tony-romo

Bad luck news:
- Projected 1st-Rounder & former Washington Husky Sidney Jones Tears Achilles in his pro-day workout. Whata bummer!
Potential sorry news:
- Redskins considering Mike Mayock for GM. Don't do it Mike! Save yourself. Pre-draft combine, free agency, & draft coverage need you too much.

Re: Re:

movingtarget said:
Alpe d'Huez said:
Both Fitzgerald and Palmer have hinted this season will be their last.

I can't see Romo staying in Dallas. If he's going to stay in the NFL, he's going to want to play. Also, in Dallas he'd be a distraction as much as anything.

Interesting on Tom Cable and Seattle.

Brandin Cooks signed by Pats, who don't have to give up Malcom Butler to get him. I mean, serious? How is it that the Pats are going to head into next season with a better team than the one that just went 14-2 and won the Super Bowl?

Not that surprised by RG3 being allowed to walk. But it does mean there's a better chance Osweiller stays on the roster, at least into camp. I was a little surprised Cleveland let Pryor go. It must be a sabermetric thing. He will get picked up quickly, as he proved to be a very good possession receiver with excellent work ethic (and an emergency 3rd string QB) for any team.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Steelers and Cardinals draft QBs for obvious reasons but the best ones will be gone by then unless they do some horse trading. Kansas want Watson. Be interesting to see where Trubisky winds up as both the Browns and 49ers have multiple needs while the Jets and Bears just signed QBs and the Rams have Goff. Not sure what the Jags have in mind.
Because it's Belicheck, LOL, who seems to be one step ahead of everyone else. Lose Martellus Bennett to free agency? No problem. Bring in Cooks. Bill changes the blueprint just enough to keep teams trying to game plan them off balance, not letting them know what to expect on day 1. Most teams probably fear free agency because they fear who they might lose from their roster. But with Belichick, it is almost like he welcomes free agency and uses it to tweak the roster to keep others guessing - and make them better if they can. Funny how he is successful doing that. Well, who does not want to play for Bill, and with Brady who's play makes anyone they bring in better (e.g. Hogan, etc). And BTW, who does not want a SB ring?

As for drafting QBs, if I were the Steelers and Cards I'd be looking to snag one the way Belichick did. By finding some unheralded guy with potential and drafting them in late rounds. That way if the player don't pan out they are not out much of anything. To do that, team scouts have to do a lot of homework.

on3m@n@rmy said:
movingtarget said:
Alpe d'Huez said:

I can't see Romo staying in Dallas. If he's going to stay in the NFL, he's going to want to play. Also, in Dallas he'd be a distraction as much as anything.

Brandin Cooks signed by Pats, who don't have to give up Malcom Butler to get him. I mean, serious? How is it that the Pats are going to head into next season with a better team than the one that just went 14-2 and won the Super Bowl?

Not that surprised by RG3 being allowed to walk. But it does mean there's a better chance Osweiller stays on the roster, at least into camp. I was a little surprised Cleveland let Pryor go. It must be a sabermetric thing. He will get picked up quickly, as he proved to be a very good possession receiver with excellent work ethic (and an emergency 3rd string QB) for any team.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Steelers and Cardinals draft QBs for obvious reasons but the best ones will be gone by then unless they do some horse trading. Kansas want Watson. Be interesting to see where Trubisky winds up as both the Browns and 49ers have multiple needs while the Jets and Bears just signed QBs and the Rams have Goff. Not sure what the Jags have in mind.
Because it's Belicheck, LOL, who seems to be one step ahead of everyone else. Lose Martellus Bennett to free agency? No problem. Bring in Cooks. Bill changes the blueprint just enough to keep teams trying to game plan them off balance, not letting them know what to expect on day 1. Most teams probably fear free agency because they fear who they might lose from their roster. But with Belichick, it is almost like he welcomes free agency and uses it to tweak the roster to keep others guessing - and make them better if they can. Funny how he is successful doing that. Well, who does not want to play for Bill, and with Brady who's play makes anyone they bring in better (e.g. Hogan, etc). And BTW, who does not want a SB ring?

As for drafting QBs, if I were the Steelers and Cards I'd be looking to snag one the way Belichick did. By finding some unheralded guy with potential and drafting them in late rounds. That way if the player don't pan out they are not out much of anything. To do that, team scouts have to do a lot of homework.

Yeah good scouts are invaluable. Look at how many teams passed on Prescott ! While look at how deep the Rams went to get Goff ! I have no idea what the Steelers back up is like but the Cardinals back up looked pretty ordinary the few times i watched him. Belichick seems to have it down to a fine art they way he discards and takes on new players and improves the team. Very rarely does he get it wrong so he must have a lot of faith in his scouts and he obviously knows how to juggle free agents.

movingtarget said:
on3m@n@rmy said:
movingtarget said:
Alpe d'Huez said:

Yeah good scouts are invaluable. Look at how many teams passed on Prescott ! While look at how deep the Rams went to get Goff ! I have no idea what the Steelers back up is like but the Cardinals back up looked pretty ordinary the few times i watched him. Belichick seems to have it down to a fine art they way he discards and takes on new players and improves the team. Very rarely does he get it wrong so he must have a lot of faith in his scouts and he obviously knows how to juggle free agents.
A little known fact about Prescott is that he got popped for a DUI about month before the draft last year. He was projected as a high 2nd rounder and the DUI dropped him all the way down to the 4th rd! Alcohol and potential NFL QBs don't mix well as far as team owners are concerned...see Manziel.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/mississippi-state/2016/03/13/how-dak-prescotts-dui-arrest-affects-his-draft-stock/81739262/

Nomad said:
movingtarget said:
on3m@n@rmy said:
movingtarget said:
Alpe d'Huez said:

A little known fact about Prescott is that he got popped for a DUI about month before the draft last year. He was projected as a high 2nd rounder and the DUI dropped him all the way down to the 4th rd! Alcohol and potential NFL QBs don't mix well as far as team owners are concerned...see Manziel.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/mississippi-state/2016/03/13/how-dak-prescotts-dui-arrest-affects-his-draft-stock/81739262/

Well there you go, didn't know that. I think reports about Connor Cook's past affected his draft as well then you get injury rumors and other things. The odd thing is that the NFL often comes down hard on players that have not even been drafted while the players playing in the NFL, some of them, seem to get treated pretty leniently. Aldon Smith looks like another Manziel, Bruce Miller got released from the 49ers last year for assaulting an old guy then also assaulting his son when he got drunk and went to the wrong hotel room. Some of these guys are like test cases in how to ruin their futures.

Laremy Tunsil had the same problem. He even privately admitted to teams that he had smoked weed in the past, yet when his Twitter account was hacked on draft day and that picture posted of him with the gasmask, his stock dropped anyway. Tunsil had NFL.com's Draft Tracker's highest potential rating of all players. Once projected to go as high as 1, he dropped all the way to 13, and only got taken then on a swap when Miami moved up because two other OT's (Ronnie Stanley and Jack Conklin) had been taken, and the Dolphins were shocked he was still available. Both Stanley and Conklin were rated lower than Tunsil by every analyst.

By all counts, Tunsil had an excellent rookie season, mostly at LG, but also at LT, allowing only two sacks all season. He was named AFC east rookie of the year, and one of the reasons Miami made the playoffs, even with Tannehill hurt. More than that perhaps, he stayed completely out of trouble, just playing great football under the radar. It should be noted Conklin had a terrific year for Tennesee at RT, and Stanley played well too.

Eddie Lacy signs a one year deal with the Seahawks. It seems the Hawks are dangling a carrot in front of him by only signing him for a year. They expect him to drop some weight and produce results enough for a contract extension. He has talent but not the player he was. Seems like the Packers might draft a running back and there are supposed to be some good ones in there this year.

Nomad said:
Some interesting speculation on the Romo sweepstakes:

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/2730/tony-romo
Good to see Houston and Denver exercising restraint and showing common sense as they consider Romo. If Dallas wants picks for Romo and I were any team, I would not even give up a mid-round pick or higher (round 5 or higher) for Romo. And even then it would have to be conditional on Romo being healthy enough to be on the roster at the start of the regular season. If the trade partner was okay giving up a 5th round pick or higher, I'd make it conditional on Romo finishing the season as an active starting QB, or some condition that protects the new team in case the injury prone Romo is reinjured.

Re:

movingtarget said:
Eddie Lacy signs a one year deal with the Seahawks. It seems the Hawks are dangling a carrot in front of him by only signing him for a year. They expect him to drop some weight and produce results enough for a contract extension. He has talent but not the player he was. Seems like the Packers might draft a running back and there are supposed to be some good ones in there this year.
Lacy was a 1100+ yard rusher for regular seasons 2013-2014, his rookie and soph seasons. Then his yards gained dropped to under 800 in 2015, and under 400 in 2016. But those last 2 seasons were injury plagued years for him. In 2015 he suffered a minor ankle injury, and then in early November sustained a groin injury that hampered him the rest of the season (not starting 4 games that year). In 2016 he started the first 5 games but was then placed on IR. In those first 5 games of 2016 his rushing average was 5.1 yards/carry [right up there with these 2016 1000+ yard rushers; Howard (CHI), Elliott (DAL), Ingram (NO), & Ajayi (MIA)]. Lacy's overall rushing totals the past 2 seasons make it LOOK like he is not the player he was, but the 2016 YPC average of 5.1 says otherwise. And at 26 years of age, Lacy still has plenty in the tank.

The best reasons why he now may not be the player he was is his failure to keep his weight under control, and he's out of shape, and maybe some lingering health issues with the ankle or groin. None of those are insurmountable to overcome, including the injuries. He should be motivated with only a 1-year deal in Seattle (the carrot you mentioned). But we will see what his weight is when he returns to camps. Right now he is 267 pounds. Carroll told Lacy he wants him in the 240's (preferably low 240's) and to be in shape. Personally, I don't like giving a player who is overweight and out of shape $5.5M. But Seattle must have been convinced that Lacy has not gone the Lazy way and is motivated to prove himself once again. If Lacy can meet the physical and fitness goals he and the team has set for him, I see no reason why his production cannot return to what it was his first two seasons provided he a) stays healthy, b) the Seattle OL blocking improves, and c) he does not suffer from being platooned with Thomas Rawls (& CJ Procise, although now Procise can be used at other positions, like slot WR). But I don't really care what his total yards gained per season becomes, especially considering he will be platooned some. I care more about that YPC. And what's not to like about 5.1 YPC from what should be a physical punishing runner?

Cementing the Patriots excellence, after flirting with a few teams Dont'a Hightower agreed to sign with the Patriots anyway, at just over $10m a year. Hightower is a defensive leader, a great blitzing LB, and excellent in coverage. This comes after the Pats acquired Stephon Gilmore, allowing them to let Malcom Butler go and receive compensation of some sort in return, or sign him if he can't work something out with the Saints (or Jets, Bills, etc.)

The Falcons signed Dontari Poe, a nose tackle from the Chiefs. His style of play fits Dan Quinn's defense almost perfectly.

With the Vikings signing Lativius Murray, it paves the way for Adrien Peterson to really end up elsewhere. But where exactly is that?

Deshaun Watson's Pro Day was today, and he received mixed reviews in the process.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000793413/article/deshaun-watson-draws-mixed-reviews-at-clemson-pro-day

Totally expected Dont'a Hightower to sign with NE.

Of all the teams Adrian Peterson said he wanted to play for (SEA, OAK, and NE), only SEA is now out of the question with the SEA signing of Lacy. And returning to the Vikes is also probably out of the question. I could definitely see OAK or NE signing him.

The scout's grade on Watson's pro day of C+ to B- is probably about right for him at this point.

on3m@n@rmy said:
movingtarget said:
Lacy was a 1100+ yard rusher for regular seasons 2013-2014, his rookie and soph seasons. Then his yards gained dropped to under 800 in 2015, and under 400 in 2016. But those last 2 seasons were injury plagued years for him. In 2015 he suffered a minor ankle injury, and then in early November sustained a groin injury that hampered him the rest of the season (not starting 4 games that year). In 2016 he started the first 5 games but was then placed on IR. In those first 5 games of 2016 his rushing average was 5.1 yards/carry [right up there with these 2016 1000+ yard rushers; Howard (CHI), Elliott (DAL), Ingram (NO), & Ajayi (MIA)]. Lacy's overall rushing totals the past 2 seasons make it LOOK like he is not the player he was, but the 2016 YPC average of 5.1 says otherwise. And at 26 years of age, Lacy still has plenty in the tank.

The best reasons why he now may not be the player he was is his failure to keep his weight under control, and he's out of shape, and maybe some lingering health issues with the ankle or groin. None of those are insurmountable to overcome, including the injuries. He should be motivated with only a 1-year deal in Seattle (the carrot you mentioned). But we will see what his weight is when he returns to camps. Right now he is 267 pounds. Carroll told Lacy he wants him in the 240's (preferably low 240's) and to be in shape. Personally, I don't like giving a player who is overweight and out of shape $5.5M. But Seattle must have been convinced that Lacy has not gone the Lazy way and is motivated to prove himself once again. If Lacy can meet the physical and fitness goals he and the team has set for him, I see no reason why his production cannot return to what it was his first two seasons provided he a) stays healthy, b) the Seattle OL blocking improves, and c) he does not suffer from being platooned with Thomas Rawls (& CJ Procise, although now Procise can be used at other positions, like slot WR). But I don't really care what his total yards gained per season becomes, especially considering he will be platooned some. I care more about that YPC. And what's not to like about 5.1 YPC from what should be a physical punishing runner?

Yeah hence the one year contract. Injuries and weight don't look good but he can be good as you said. If he's not then Seattle are not doing much damage for a year but it will impact on Lacy's next contract.

The more I read about the QBs in this year's draft the more I think the pickings are slim. Some NFL commentators are saying that they expect the best rated QBs to slide down the chart before the draft. Also heard one draft expert say that he expects the RB Joe Mixon who he admitted looks very talented, not go until late third round or fourth round simply because of his personal issues. He also said that most talented controversial players with a history seem to be picked up in the third or fourth round. Of course there are always exceptions. There are supposedly only 6 or 7 teams willing to look at Mixon at all.

Re:

movingtarget said:
The more I read about the QBs in this year's draft the more I think the pickings are slim. Some NFL commentators are saying that they expect the best rated QBs to slide down the chart before the draft. Also heard one draft expert say that he expects the RB Joe Mixon who he admitted looks very talented, not go until late third round or fourth round simply because of his personal issues. He also said that most talented controversial players with a history seem to be picked up in the third or fourth round. Of course there are always exceptions. There are supposedly only 6 or 7 teams willing to look at Mixon at all.
I noted here a few weeks ago that one of the big boards I visit (WalterFootball.com) had the highest rated QB at #16 overall (don't recall which QB; Trubisky or Kizer). Being a big board, it includes players from all positions, and so gives an idea where the player falls in a kind of overall value ranking. Watson has fallen off some due to arm strength concerns, which have followed him the past 2 seasons on film and which was confirmed at the combine with a 49 MPH velocity determined by radar gun (LINK: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...k-clemson-pro-day-new-2-round-mock-draft-more). In WalterFootball's latest mock (updated March 15 at the time of this post), they have Trubisky going at #12 overall to the Browns. TAM's Mahomes to Houston at #25 overall, Watson to KC at #27 overall, and Kizer to the Chargers in the 2nd round at #38 overall.

Big deal. Mock's right? Those can sometimes be all over the place in terms of where guys are taken. But it supports one of your points, that it is slim pickings for top QBs in this draft. I'd add they are really not likely to come off the board none too soon (e.g. in the top 10). If they are taken in the top 10 it will be a reach.

As for QBs sliding down in the draft, I can see that happening with the quality depth at certain defensive positions (DB and DL). By the time teams are drafting in the middle first round, there will still be some really quality defenders on the board, and if teams rate those defender's value higher than the QBs, well, that's a recipe for the defender to be taken and the QB selections to slide.
-----
Are Raiders looking to acquire Marshawn Lynch? (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ted-in-acquiring-marshawn-lynch-from-seahawks)
-----
Luke Willson tweets he is staying in Seattle. And it is a pretty funny tweet:
https://twitter.com/LWillson_82/status/842794690797850624

on3m@n@rmy said:
movingtarget said:
I noted here a few weeks ago that one of the big boards I visit (WalterFootball.com) had the highest rated QB at #16 overall (don't recall which QB; Trubisky or Kizer). Being a big board, it includes players from all positions, and so gives an idea where the player falls in a kind of overall value ranking. Watson has fallen off some due to arm strength concerns, which have followed him the past 2 seasons on film and which was confirmed at the combine with a 49 MPH velocity determined by radar gun (LINK: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...k-clemson-pro-day-new-2-round-mock-draft-more). In WalterFootball's latest mock (updated March 15 at the time of this post), they have Trubisky going at #12 overall to the Browns. TAM's Mahomes to Houston at #25 overall, Watson to KC at #27 overall, and Kizer to the Chargers in the 2nd round at #38 overall.

Big deal. Mock's right? Those can sometimes be all over the place in terms of where guys are taken. But it supports one of your points, that it is slim pickings for top QBs in this draft. I'd add they are really not likely to come off the board none too soon (e.g. in the top 10). If they are taken in the top 10 it will be a reach.

As for QBs sliding down in the draft, I can see that happening with the quality depth at certain defensive positions (DB and DL). By the time teams are drafting in the middle first round, there will still be some really quality defenders on the board, and if teams rate those defender's value higher than the QBs, well, that's a recipe for the defender to be taken and the QB selections to slide.
-----
Are Raiders looking to acquire Marshawn Lynch? (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ted-in-acquiring-marshawn-lynch-from-seahawks)
-----
Luke Willson tweets he is staying in Seattle. And it is a pretty funny tweet:
https://twitter.com/LWillson_82/status/842794690797850624

Most people seem to think that Lynch would be a good fit at the Raiders behind a better offensive line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N8o2jfpPck

Thanks for that great link to Skip & Shannon Undisputed on FS1 where they discuss a return of the Beast Mode to Oakland for what may be the final season of the Raiders in Oakland. FS1 should have named the broadcast "Shannon & Skip Undisputed" because Shannon headed the way LOL.

I agree 100% with everything Shannon said about Lynch being a perfect fit in Oakland and how Lynch must have a burning in his heart, and sour taste in his mouth over the SB loss to NE after not getting a chance to carry the ball for the winning TD down at the 1 yard line. And for once I actually agree with most of Skip's comments. And Skip had a legit question, "Has Marshawn lost the will to run into people?" Maybe at the moment Marshawn retired he had lost a bit of will for that. But if Lynch un-retires to Oakland, I agree with Shannon that Lynch will be Beast Mode in the heart, mind and soul. I mean, in front of his home town Lynch he will not shy away from any pounding. And in the end, Skip didn't contest that opinion. My only question would be how much of that will his body be able to handle at this point? In shape is one thing. Being in football shape (able to take the pounding) is another, although that OL would help.

I also agree with what Seattle's signing of Lacy and Oakland's considering Lynch should tell Adrian Peterson about how all teams in the league see Peterson's value as. Shannon said Peterson must see himself as a $10-12M RB, but the Lacy & Lynch situations, plus absence of an AP signing to date, shows teams in the league don't put his vale that high.

Spot on by Shannon, and for Skip to for not arguing any of that. LOL.

Personally, for Lynch and Oakland, I'd love to see Lynch play for Oakland and kill it. The only thing better would be a Super Bowl with the Oakland Raiders & Lynch vs Seattle. Hype for that game would have some real undercurrents. The two teams will not play in the pre- or regular seasons.

on3m@n@rmy said:
Thanks for that great link to Skip & Shannon Undisputed on FS1 where they discuss a return of the Beast Mode to Oakland for what may be the final season of the Raiders in Oakland. FS1 should have named the broadcast "Shannon & Skip Undisputed" because Shannon headed the way LOL.

I agree 100% with everything Shannon said about Lynch being a perfect fit in Oakland and how Lynch must have a burning in his heart, and sour taste in his mouth over the SB loss to NE after not getting a chance to carry the ball for the winning TD down at the 1 yard line. And for once I actually agree with most of Skip's comments. And Skip had a legit question, "Has Marshawn lost the will to run into people?" Maybe at the moment Marshawn retired he had lost a bit of will for that. But if Lynch un-retires to Oakland, I agree with Shannon that Lynch will be Beast Mode in the heart, mind and soul. I mean, in front of his home town Lynch he will not shy away from any pounding. And in the end, Skip didn't contest that opinion. My only question would be how much of that will his body be able to handle at this point? In shape is one thing. Being in football shape (able to take the pounding) is another, although that OL would help.

I also agree with what Seattle's signing of Lacy and Oakland's considering Lynch should tell Adrian Peterson about how all teams in the league see Peterson's value as. Shannon said Peterson must see himself as a $10-12M RB, but the Lacy & Lynch situations, plus absence of an AP signing to date, shows teams in the league don't put his vale that high.

Spot on by Shannon, and for Skip to for not arguing any of that. LOL.

Personally, for Lynch and Oakland, I'd love to see Lynch play for Oakland and kill it. The only thing better would be a Super Bowl with the Oakland Raiders & Lynch vs Seattle. Hype for that game would have some real undercurrents. The two teams will not play in the pre- or regular seasons.

I heard recently that running backs apart from a few exceptions are not going to be the big money earners a lot of them used to be. They get injured a lot and many have short careers or miss a lot of football. They used to have a higher profile but now some of the defenders are getting paid huge money and many running backs seem to be constantly switching teams. It's not the glamour position in the team it used to be along with the QB and number one wide receiver. First Take and Undisputed can be painful to watch because of the all of the arguing but it's good when you listen to a rational discussion for a change ! Steven J Smith can be a pain so can Skip and Shannon
but they have a good knowledge of sports especially basketball and football. Not so much boxing, Max is better with the boxing. Thankfully you can watch excerpts in YouTube instead of the whole show ! Like they said Peterson might think he is worth so much but the teams that need that type of player might not agree !

Richard Sherman tweet:
VICIS is at the annual NFL Equipment Manager’s meeting, working with team staff from around the league in preparation for this year’s launch.
VICIS may be making headway with their helmets featuring their patented buckling strut (or column) technology. Having resolved comfort issues with their trademarked axis fit system, I expect more use by collegiate teams, not just NFL, next season.
For more info about the product, technology, & the company: http://vicis.co/
And
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuLsloGABkew42pbEfMZTXw

TRENDING THREADS