National Football League

Page 461 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It seems the NBA is going OK. I still feel the NFL will cancel or postpone play at some point, even if regular season play starts as currently planned.
NBA and NHL are playing in bubbles. That makes things a lot easier to control and makes the environment easier to prevent an outbreak. The NFL is planning on doing what MLB is doing and that isn't working too well.
I don't have a good feeling about football. I also have a hard time seeing college sports working.

Reactions: on3m@n@rmy
NBA and NHL are playing in bubbles. That makes things a lot easier to control and makes the environment easier to prevent an outbreak. The NFL is planning on doing what MLB is doing and that isn't working too well.
I don't have a good feeling about football. I also have a hard time seeing college sports working.
Some colleges have already suspended their football seasons. I agree re college sports, human nature especially with younger people means they will have a hard job ahead of them keeping Covid discipline in place.

Reactions: Koronin
Some colleges have already suspended their football seasons. I agree re college sports, human nature especially with younger people means they will have a hard job ahead of them keeping Covid discipline in place.
Yes, mostly some of the smaller conferences. I suspect if the big medical schools can't get reopening correct no one is going to be able to. Guess I get to see this second hand with my husband working across the street from Duke U .

Reactions: movingtarget

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS