• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

National Football League

Page 522 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I would be crazy if they have some great games with him and maybe even a run into the playoffs!
Crazier if they play NE and beat em in the Super Bowl. Unfortunately they already played in the regular season.

Edit: Honesty I’d be down for that as the Super Bowl or Bucs vs Pats/Bills/Chiefs/Titans/Ravens

Then if Bucs don’t win it I’d want Cowboys, Rams or Packers(Even with their debacle as I liked them before it and they’ve been their self just more in public eye)

Edit 2: and Rams signed OBJ. Honestly I don’t know how it will go. Definitely has a core rival to Bucs if all healthy. Honestly I would have liked him there and kept D. Jack as well. Teams would be getting their top blown off like crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmdirt
Crazier if they play NE and beat em in the Super Bowl. Unfortunately they already played in the regular season.

Edit: Honesty I’d be down for that as the Super Bowl or Bucs vs Pats/Bills/Chiefs/Titans/Ravens

Then if Bucs don’t win it I’d want Cowboys, Rams or Packers(Even with their debacle as I liked them before it and they’ve been their self just more in public eye)

Edit 2: and Rams signed OBJ. Honestly I don’t know how it will go. Definitely has a core rival to Bucs if all healthy. Honestly I would have liked him there and kept D. Jack as well. Teams would be getting their top blown off like crazy.
I'm glad that OBJ didn't go to SEA!

Reactions: Oldermanish
MIA 6-3 leading at half. Their defense is playing like the defense we thought they would before the season starts. Should be a tight game down to the wire.

Hand me in the first half on the title, no going to lie. Sadly people might actually believe this.

• Haha
Reactions: movingtarget
At least in Brady’s case it is actually helping him. I think many fail to match his work ethic and drive that he puts into his health and diet. It’s like he is a robot and he follows the schedule he sets for himself. For however long he’s been dieting that way he went from eating whatever basically to super strict and keeping it that way. Then instead of relying on his arm strength and it blowing out on him like other quarterbacks when they get older he uses his whole body. That saves his arm and still performs like the others. I think it’s crazy that teammates say it is like meeting Jesus and his arch rivals have nothing but good things to say about him. His only major injury was the ACL, otherwise he has played through every injury he has and he’s able to hide it well. I feel like he’s a nicer Armstrong on the mindset department.

Rodgers just did what the public outcry about the vaccines said to do which is ironic since we’re called sheep for getting the vaccine.

I actually think Rodgers benefitted from going back on McAfee's show. Why? Well, repeated reports now seem to show the NFL can't seem to get it's guidelines straight, and are part of the problem. The team too. Aaron spoke in circles, which just started to pile everything into one confusing mess of nonsense, and I think people are likely to walk away with a few impressions:

1. Aaron seemed accountable for misleading anyone on the surface.

2. The whole situation is a mess. He's not sure what the best path is or was, and made some poor choices. But the team and NFL aren't clear either!

3. He's a football player, and when he gets back on the field people will roll their eyes at his whole Covid vaccine thing, and go back to admiring him playing.

My gut also tells me that he's smart enough to know when interviewed on the field in the future he knows most reporters (and fans) aren't going to want to talk about Covid, but his play, and he can steer the conversation that way easily. He did however open his mouth really wide here, enough to fit an entire foot in it, so you never know.

Oh, I'm also pretty sure the Packers brass are looking to let this pass as quickly as possible, judging by the way Love played (poorly). The whole notion that he was an idiot and they'd be happy to dump him to Denver (Miami, etc.) was likely washed away Monday night.

Seattle at GB has some amazing stress adding on to what has always been an interesting matchup.
Aaron wants to pick door #3 of your choice impressions. Beating Russell Wilson is always a good way to do that because RW is such a liberal-based goody-two shoes.
Wilson is motivated by opportunities to get to whatever level he thinks is next. This game represents a start to a heroic march to Playoffs if he's listening to the same motivational coach that works with him every day(minute).
Both teams need to win in a definitive way so it will be fun to watch if it's competitive.

Reactions: jmdirt and SHAD0W93
Mar 31, 2021
Visit site
Any thoughts on the recent Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay Packers fines?

Rodgers was hit with a $14,650 fine while the team were hit with $300,000 for violating the NFL's covid protocols. The fines are handed down because Rodgers went to a Halloween party. Rodgers is unvaccinated, so league rules prohibit him from going to parties or any gatherings outside team duties.

The bigger picture is that it all boils down to Rodgers refusing the vaccine. And, how unvaccinated professionals are facing punishment for not getting vaccinated.

Any thoughts on the recent Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay Packers fines?

Rodgers was hit with a $14,650 fine while the team were hit with $300,000 for violating the NFL's covid protocols. The fines are handed down because Rodgers went to a Halloween party. Rodgers is unvaccinated, so league rules prohibit him from going to parties or any gatherings outside team duties.

The bigger picture is that it all boils down to Rodgers refusing the vaccine. And, how unvaccinated professionals are facing punishment for not getting vaccinated.
Rodgers should not be required to get vaccinated if he meets the legal requirements for abstaining. There is a legal framework for anyone not wishing to get vaccinated as part of a workplace requirement.
Any fines levied against Rodgers should be for lying, if he feels strongly about negative vaccine outcomes he should use legal means rather than an intricate series of deception and lying

Reactions: jmdirt
It's really very simple. There are work place rules in place for unvaccinated players. You aren't vaccinated and break those rules you get fined and due to the rules being broken the team also gets fine. Rodgers isn't being fined for not being vaccinated, he's being fined for breaking rules.

By the way, it doesn't matter why you aren't vaccinated, if you aren't vaccinated you must follow the unvaccinated rules the league/company/organization has instituted.

Good win by Washington especially that last almost 11 minute drive to close out the game. Injuries all around for the Bucs and Brady with almost 2 insane interceptions you’d see in Madden and one all his fault. For how deep their WR core is the only ones not injured are Evans, Johnson, and Dardenc with even Howard and Beats dealing with injuries. Not to mention their cornerbacks keep getting hurt. They definitely caught the injury bug and are lucky Saints lost today.

This might be Rams year to win it all but their is a lot of parity for all the top teams in that any could win that day.

TRENDING THREADS