• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

NBA / NCAA Basketball

Page 55 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Minnesota looks like the best team in nba right now , they defense is unreal
Yeah but I have my doubts about them still. I'm not sure about how the half court offense will operate if Edwards struggles. If Edwards performs like this then they can beat any team in NBA. Also, the west is harder than the east. So Celtics may be fresher, although Minnesota are already 6-0.

Reactions: snipeheem
Yeah but I have my doubts about them still. I'm not sure about how the half court offense will operate if Edwards struggles. If Edwards performs like this then they can beat any team in NBA. Also, the west is harder than the east. So Celtics may be fresher, although Minnesota are already 6-0.
Yeaa , boston-minnesota finals will be epic , but i believe denver can still pull this off even now but it will be really tough

That game tonight was a big lol. The Nuggets went like 7, 8 minutes without scoring. After going up 9-2, they proceeded to give up like 20 straight points. The start of the game and then bringing the score back to 11, 35-24, was the only time during the game when you felt this was going to be a good game.

Whoever the ‘experts’ pick against in game 7 is the one that will win the game. That’s how it’s been every game, it feels like.

That game 5 was masterful by Jokic, but Minnesota limited him well in game 6, and Murray has been absolutely awful this series. Edwards has really become a superstar, such a good performance this playoffs. For game 7 I think Nuggets are favourites because of their experience though.

Mavs supporting cast is playing very solid, if Luka wasn't injured I think they may have been the favourites to win the title or at least come out of the West with low lacklustre Murray is playing.

Reactions: Nomad