• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New fastest bike on earth

Jun 16, 2009
www.oxygencycles.com
Looks nice but nothing too out of the ordinary for a modern TT machine. Interesting mainly that it's Di2 specific, but I assume we'll see more of that this year.

I think "fastest bike in the world" is actually whatever bike Fabu is sitting on right now, the engine is what counts.

and I suspect this thread belongs in bikes and gear, not procycling as I don't think Storck do that much int he way of top level team sponsorship.

badboyberty said:
Looks nice but nothing too out of the ordinary for a modern TT machine. Interesting mainly that it's Di2 specific, but I assume we'll see more of that this year.

I think "fastest bike in the world" is actually whatever bike Fabu is sitting on right now, the engine is what counts.

and I suspect this thread belongs in bikes and gear, not procycling as I don't think Storck do that much int he way of top level team sponsorship.

I'm sure it means in a windtunnel, under certain conditions, it's Cd is the lowest ever, altho I'm sure it's a frame maker claim, not a claim from an independent tester that tested a slew of bicycles, w/o a rider. It's like saying a F1 car body, or aircraft, has the lowest Cd in a windtunnel and not saying anything about the engine or engines in the car or aircraft.