• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2013 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 31 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Afrank said:
It will be something light blue themed by the looks of their bikes and helmets. Hopefully we get to see a new kit for the Tour.

denynq.jpg

Holy crap I completely missed these bikes! They're definitely a Bianchi ripoff...BUT THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!! Look at that wonderful almost matte light blue!

/want

Pippo_San said:
Holy crap I completely missed these bikes! They're definitely a Bianchi ripoff...BUT THEY'RE GORGEOUS!!! Look at that wonderful almost matte light blue!

/want

I like the colour although its a bit to close to the Bianchi celeste IMO. Should definitely change the handlebar tape to white though to get some contrast.

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
As I have written on several places Get your own color Trek!!
Celeste is Bianchi and Bianchi is Celeste! :D

Pippo_San said:

/want

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
42x16ss said:
If I was Peter Sagan or Hayden Roulston I'd be rather annoyed right now! Just about everyone else has a brilliant champs kit ATM!!!

We haven't seen Stijn Devolder and Kiserlovski yet.... I assume Jungels' will be the same as Didier's

Afrank said:
Better shot of the jersey from the front.
kEvXW1D.jpg

Really like the front with the national emblem on it.

Would've been nice on the back as well, since than everyone would actually see it!

Also nice Champion kits by: Vacans, BMC, FDJ, Cofidis and I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but those look really good. They look like a national championkit should look! Great!

TRENDING THREADS