• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2014 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 25 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Arnout said:
Wtf is it with all those see-through shirts all of a sudden? Is it all the same supplier or does some sort of new dope product require it?

Have you ever tried such a jersey?
Those versions/fabrics are fantastic for summer (hot weather) riding!

Afrank said:
...All I have to say to this...pray for rain and cold in 2014. :p

f_zps2973fc3b.png

Dear god, Froome and Schleck in see-through jerseys, NOT COOL

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
42x16ss said:
There is, they will only be able to use those jerseys for training.

No, not that kind of rule - this kind: ;)

Rule #7 // Tan lines should be cultivated and kept razor sharp.
Under no circumstances should one be rolling up their sleeves or shorts in an effort to somehow diminish one’s tan lines. Sleeveless jerseys are under no circumstances to be employed.

http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/

As much as I hate almost everyone involved with the team, this is totally the best kit of 2014 WT season.
And by far. Sportful/Castelli almost never misses a good design, still the best clothing manufacturer.

kreuziger_tinkoff_saxo_luca_0794_670.jpg

tinkoff_saxo_luca_0385_670.jpg

And by the way Velasco is way too fat...he'd have been better retired...

contador_tinkoff_saxo_luca_0712_670.jpg

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Butterhead said:
I think its the kind of kit that you will like eventually, give it time...;)

Naw, I know, right off the top. I will not be liking this kit at all. I support the team, and am a big fan of Contador, however this obsession with yellow, because of the quest for the Maillot Jaune, does nothing for me. Last year when the shoulders were dark and yellow was the secondary color it was fine. This year it's gone overboard, in my opinion. And, in fact, the yellow placing on the bibs quads makes many of the team look chunkier and more squat. I realize nearly everybody is flipping about black kits. But just because this one ain't black, that does not make it a winner for me. Love the bike though. And Yes, they will be easier to spot during races. :)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Tinkoff = yellow and since Tinkov took over the team the jersey was always going to be primarily yellow

Thanks for explaining that to me LaFlorecita. But I don't like the kit anyway, and I like Tinkoff even less. But I will still be rooting for Alberto to make a comeback!:eek: