• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2015 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 36 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Garmin's Tour jersey should be their year 'round jersey, I like it much better than the black monstrosity they wear now. Would be even better with 2 shades of blue, sort of like their 2009-1010 jerseys.

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Re:

Alexandre B. said:
Cannondale-Garmin Tour kit
CIqfO7CWsAAxynp.jpg

Like it! ;)

It's nice and loud, but why have they kept the Liquigas colour? That argyle would do well with pretty much any other colour...

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
Re:

Alexandre B. said:
Cannondale-Garmin Tour kit
CIqfO7CWsAAxynp.jpg

Like it! ;)

Wish the argyle continued down to the bottom of the jersey. It's not super, but lots better than what they've been wearing. Hesjedal in particular looks bad in the current kit. The black shoulders make him look even more stoop-shouldered and hunched over the bike. Combined with that hideous green helmet, he always looked like a turtle trying to climb a mountain. This should be better.

Cannondale jersey is just meh. As conservative a design statement as you can get…but then, argyle, with its overtones of golf, is very difficult to lift out of the suburban. Not even neon orange and puce could save argyle from being unendurably 'safe' and inoffensive.

Re: Re:

Sorped said:
Bah, I thought they were black and white, whadda ya know... :)

I think Cannondale adopted Liquigas's green when it joined the team, and then kept in on board after becoming the title sponsor. There was just so much brand recognition already associated with it.

I'm glad the team has kept Pantone 376 in the peloton. Losing it would be almost as sad as when we lost the carrots or if, God forbid, we someday lose Lampre's iconic purple and pink.

TRENDING THREADS