• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2017 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Valv.Piti said:
I really do hope ASO orders either Trek or Sky to switch it a bit up, this is pretty ridiculous.

Can't answer for Trek but I know that Sky have been planning this white edition jersey for several months,they probably got the all clear from the relevant authorities first before announcing the completion to get your name printed on the jersey.

Re: Re:

hrotha said:
Beech Mtn said:
Red Rick said:
I can't fathom how Contador is in a picture and people are talking about the jersey instead of fatness.

I can't believe Haimar actually shows up in photos.
The joke's getting old. Haimar is a normal cyclist and it's easy to find him in photos. Case in point:
BEaBJlu.jpg
Oh you :D
Looking at this pic, I realized I'm going to miss that nice color of red

Very good picture and Adam is photegenic, but apart from these qualities which very often subcounciously contribute to overall impression of the jersey this might still be the most beatutiful jersey I've seen in a long time.

Apropos of Sunweb and teams mistreating jerseys.

What about Murias Euskadi? What happens if one of their riders is in a position to win the spanish nationals? Would they go for it? Would the team be happy about having a spanish flag jersey?

I always used to wonder years ago if the Euskaltel guys were trying not to win the spanish nationals, but they always did show up for the race.

TRENDING THREADS