• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2019 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Nirvana said:
GuyIncognito said:
It's like something from TRON

UhF2hb2.jpg
They are late, Cipollini wore a TRON full body in the 2004 Tour's prologue.

I remember he had to cut it on the start line because wasn't permitted to cover the legs.

skin.jpg

Good call

Re: New Jerseys - 2019 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Te

torcia_86 said:
torcia_86 said:
19burgosmaglia-990x553.jpg

burgos bh 2019 kit
cool!!! :eek: :eek:
19burgosbici-990x557.jpg

and new bike

I dont know who the person thought red and purple worked together, but she or he might want to consider a new career. Maybe take some cooking classes or something. That look is hideuous.
This will probably sound silly, but I have always wanted to ask riders and other athletes if the kit they are made to wear affects some part of their perfornace. Imagine waking up every day to put on the same ugly uniform and go for a ride.

the delgados said:
torcia_86 said:
torcia_86 said:

burgos bh 2019 kit
19burgosbici-990x557.jpg

and new bike

I dont know who the person thought red and purple worked together, but she or he might want to consider a new career. Maybe take some cooking classes or something. That look is hideuous.
This will probably sound silly, but I have always wanted to ask riders and other athletes if the kit they are made to wear affects some part of their perfornace. Imagine waking up every day to put on the same ugly uniform and go for a ride.

Lol.

the delgados said:
torcia_86 said:
torcia_86 said:

burgos bh 2019 kit
19burgosbici-990x557.jpg

and new bike

Objectively vile color combinations are one of the best traditions of the sport.

TRENDING THREADS