• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2022 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The Efapel 2.0 kit.

(new team, not to be confused with the glowy structure now named Glassdrive).

271668336_141444161618516_5361233176759078376_n.jpg

Reactions: Vesica
There is a lot of chatter about like/dislike of new kits. I prefer when teams change their kit as little as possible from year to year. I understand that changes in sponsorship require at least minimal changes and maybe complete changes for a new title sponsor (ie: company color). With that being said, I don't really care what they look like. Give me good racing in ugly kits any day.
Agree on both points. I like continuity of kits and winning ugly beats losing pretty all day long.

Reactions: jmdirt
There was a lot of disgust at first glance towards the Intermarché kit, but after some clearer shots I have to say I appreciate it. I wouldn't buy it, but it's very recognizable and actually quite clean.

Clean? Sure, they haven't spilled something on it on those pictures, so in that sense it's clean but I would say that goes for all jerseys. I have a hard time seeing one good thing with that outfit apart from recognisability.

Reactions: Monte Serra
I've seen images from behind of the mens team now as well and it does look as real vampires. And yup looks really good:wineglass:

Meanwhile Movistar that looked good in the pics earlier up thread are all out in swimsuits with helmets :joycat:
FJJpXFjX0AMO4mC

Movistar really looks fantastic. Can‘t wait to see Valverde win the Tramuntana race on January 27. His nearly 50-year old legs in this fresh kit, that will look just beautifully.

Also Indurain‘s beautiful tan, and J. M. Jimenez‘ pretty shoulders and handsome face would have looked fantastic in this kit. Unzue never fails to get the most beautiful jerseys and bibshorts in the peloton… :)

Reactions: jmdirt

TRENDING THREADS