• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2022 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 14 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Movistar really looks fantastic. Can‘t wait to see Valverde win the Tramuntana race on January 27. His nearly 50-year old legs in this fresh kit, that will look just beautifully.

Also Indurain‘s beautiful tan, and J. M. Jimenez‘ pretty shoulders and handsome face would have looked fantastic in this kit. Unzue never fails to get the most beautiful jerseys and bibshorts in the peloton… :)
We have quite different taste :D But Valverde is cute and has a lovely voice but the kit is too harsh on his warm rather soft colouring (/me is a real nerd)

Canyon SRAM with a strong entry!

Canyon-SRAM Racing connects to 'chaos of the elements' for new 2020 look

Fwe6yYZ8e2hxkHNdzRoxPf-970-80.jpg.webp

I'm not big fan of the new Canyon SRAM kit, but of course they had to go in a different direction without Rapha as a sponsor (though they look very similar to the still unofficial Rapha kit for EF-TIBCO-SVB). Even their bikes look worse than before.

maybe it will grow on me in time, but its not working for me at the moment thats for sure, though the migraine inducing launch video might have something to do with that.

and the bikes look terrible, its one thing to have a slightly out there kit but for the bikes to be virtually an entirely different colour scheme as well that just doesnt look right,

but then I really really liked last years bike colour schemes, the navy matt blue with the star patterns and the colour accents, were my favourite bikes

TRENDING THREADS