• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2022 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Actually, how have EF managed to do this? I thought you were only allowed to do one change of jersey per year. They used a different design in the giro or does that and then jumbo visma's at the tour not count as they are jerseys similar to the GC leaders jersey?

Either that or this design is not considered that different. It's still pink with the EF logo on the torso.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Trek got a new kit for the Tour.

Mads_P__.jpg

Mads_P.jpg

The message: "elevate the voices, triumphs and struggles in women’s cycling "
The means: View: https://imgur.com/zhsSavS

Because nothing speaks of the issues of women's participation in sport with more gravitas than a goofy looking dragon.

I don't believe in capital punishment, but for crimes of working in PR, I might make an exception.
That little dinosaur looks very happy for some reason. Might be what he just got his hands on ;)

TRENDING THREADS