• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New South Wales state cyclist Jules Amos gets 2 yrs

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
VeloGirl said:
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/sc/news?slug=ap-doping-amos

"ASADA said Friday that the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service intercepted five airmail packages from Thailand between Dec. 18 and Dec. 28 and notified the agency"

I looked back 8 pages in this forum and didn't find a thread to put this in. Hope starting a new one was okay. If not, lo siento!

Sad.

Does he even ride for one of the Aussie Continental teams? I've not heard of him.

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
ProfTournesol said:
he's not a nobody, but he has made a dumb decision. That doesn't make him a nobody though, I'm sure that he still has people who love him:)

I don't wish him any harm, but in the context of the sport, he's noone. If you care enough about becoming 'somebody' in the sport that you are willing to resort to EPO use at that level, you should find something else to make you happy, because sport never will. I hope he gets by and finds happiness, sure. Being a nobody isn't so bad. I am a nobody too. It's very zen.

TRENDING THREADS