• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Morning all. Just joined, after 25 years as a roadie. Just sold my road bike due to lack of use (young family etc etc) and found myself a nice used Marin Rock Springs to get me going. Why a Marin? Because I wanted one. Why FS? Because I wanted to, no other reason! :) I've had pleurisy for the last few months so still trying to recover from that and get a bit of endurance and strength back and then to up my fitness and lose a few kgs. That's the plan. I'm near to 2 nice MTB trails recently built so looking forward to going and getting dirty.

Mar 14, 2019
Visit site
Hey all. It is nice to find a post like this one to introduce myself posting for the first time. So I am grabbing the opportunity to introduce myself without posting a fresh thread :lol: Cheers!