• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Next / Previous

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I like the new site, but I already miss the Next News Item button at the bottom of each story.

I don't like having to go back to the home page to read the next news item.

Thanks for the work!

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I completely agree -- pressing BACK and suffering through the homepage re-load is painful. The old site was easier to use when you were a couple days behind reading the news - and it was fast - you could quickly get through a couple days worth of articles, using the next / previous links.

From a long-time, loyal CN reader....

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Agree 100%
I don't see how I can stand having to click back and forth between individual news items. The daily news and the race results are the core of the site, they have made it anoyingly fiddly to get to these areas and to get what I want to see.

Keep it quick and simple, and not so busy

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Nav bar

Quite like the new site but its taking some getting used to. Please note that the nav bar does not display properly on small laptop screens.