• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Nice Tee-Shirt Floyd

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
http://velonews.competitor.com/2010...ing-classic-prologue_130544/attachment/landis
landis

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
He probably doesn't have a jersey which says "Team Omerta Has Placed Me On Every Blacklist".
He should actually make one. I'd like to see what bike he rides. I remember him on an olde cervelo when he was riding on his own in the Caribbean or somesuch.

scribe said:
He should actually make one. I'd like to see what bike he rides. I remember him on an olde cervelo when he was riding on his own in the Caribbean or somesuch.

Looks like a Cannondale, judging by the headbadge in Tahoe's pic. Go, FLandis, go! I love that he showed up in a t-shirt, and would love to see him in Hugh's kit.

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
makes me think of two things:

What would his times have been with all the aero gear?
and does all that aero gear really make that much difference?

Not sure if he has big balls or is just crazy.........

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Obeeone said:
makes me think of two things:

What would his times have been with all the aero gear?
and does all that aero gear really make that much difference?

Not sure if he has big balls or is just crazy.........

A tshirt makes a lot of drag much like a parachute behind a funny car. I think it is significant.

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Suggested advertisement for Floyd's Jersey

Any pharmacuetical company, obviously
That guy who wrote the fake book and Oprah ripped a new one
America's newest national park: the Japanes-American internment camp from WWII.
A wet cat
A wet sock
A picture of Perreiro getting his belated yellow jersey
His bank statement reflecting his book earnings

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
TahoeNL said:
I promise not to look up anymore Cascade Classic results... until Floyd drops out - nice... uh sponsor Floyd...

He didn't show up in that T-shirt, he came in a skin suit but the organizers didn't think the sponsorship was appropriate and wouldn't let him wear it.
Couldn't he find a regular cycling jersey?
So was he being passive-aggressive, crazy, lazy, ... or what

A

Anonymous

I wish he had completed the attire and competed in Chuck Taylor's and toe clips.

Good to see him racing. It is obvious, like riding Nevada City, that he just wants to race his bike. A real man keeps riding regardless of his situation, another tucks his tail and runs when he can't hack the pace or the heat anymore.

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Gcraenen said:
He didn't show up in that T-shirt, he came in a skin suit but the organizers didn't think the sponsorship was appropriate and wouldn't let him wear it.
Couldn't he find a regular cycling jersey?
So was he being passive-aggressive, crazy, lazy, ... or what

Apparently he was told last minute. He was looking for a black jersey for today.