• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Nike dopers

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Andynonomous said:
BxZ7bZiIUAAbMJH.jpg

foto-curiosa-pierna-muslo-cristiano-ronaldo.jpg

Pedant alert - Ronaldo is sponsored by Adidas in those photos.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

Andynonomous said:
I suspect Sharapova, because :
1) You can't compete in the WTA without dope, and she has won multiple slams (they are called PERFORMANCE-ENHANCING drugs for a reason).
2) She is 6'2", even though her family members are average height, and she kept growing taller into her 20s (most women hit their growth spurt between the ages of 9-12, then grow outwards). I VERY STRONGLY suspect that she was on HGH as a teen.
3) Many of the suspected PED users in tennis had pushy relatives as their coaches when they were younger (Agassi, Capriotti, Pierce, Murray, Nadal, Williams). Sharapova's father Yuri is a classical pushy tennis parent.

Mary Pierce old man is the worst. Tiger Woods old man bad. Lleyton Hewitts old man bad too.

Jim Pierce "Mary, kill the b!tch".
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2011/jun/23/wimbledon-2011-parents-dokic-tomic

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
.......... A WONDERFUL ROLE MODEL FOR AFRICAN-AMERICAN GIRLS !......and BOYS with muscles like that. She is probably more male than female at present.......

yep. she benchpresses her partner of the opposite sex post coitus before she unwraps a new blue foild pack of gauloises

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
BigMac said:
London Hibs said:
Andynonomous said:

He's not. Adidas sponsors Real Madrid, he is sponsored by Nike. See his shoes.

Your eyes are better than mine!

Apologies - BTW, I'm not a first time poster, my account was scrubbed after the forum re-boot and I've had to re-register under a different username.

I had got to 50 posts in 5 years :)

London Hibs said:
BigMac said:
London Hibs said:
Andynonomous said:

He's not. Adidas sponsors Real Madrid, he is sponsored by Nike. See his shoes.

Your eyes are better than mine!

Apologies - BTW, I'm not a first time poster, my account was scrubbed after the forum re-boot and I've had to re-register under a different username.

I had got to 50 posts in 5 years :)

Cheers Hibs. :) At the end, you're a longer time contributer than most.