• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

No Horner?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

richwagmn said:
Sounds like LA tried but as he said on twitter, he's NOT the team leader. Contador's needs are more important that LA's.

My faith in Bruyneel is slowly returning. Just wonder if LA will bury himself for Contador the way Hincapie did for him for so many years.

Yea right...

He also said

"I am the most tested athlete in the world"
"I would never use EPO"
"I only used Dr. Ferrari for a training program"
"Betsy Andreau is lying because she is obsessed with me"
"I believe Floyd"
"The check is in the mail"
"I am not dating only women who remind me of my mother"
etc
etc
etc

Jasper said:
No need to apologise. It just seems like the thread posting etiquette on this forum is different from what I'm used too on other boards. It's a bit frustrating for me to see lots of potentially great threads being pushed to the second page by the myriad of polarising (or 'douchebag', as you aptly call them) Lance/Astana threads, all pretty much saying the same things over and over again.

Well said, sometimes it's a bit frustrating reading a good response then find the thread changes into a LA/Astana/Kohl/Drug user bashing thread.

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
He also said

"I am the most tested athlete in the world"
"I would never use EPO"
"I only used Dr. Ferrari for a training program"
"Betsy Andreau is lying because she is obsessed with me"
"I believe Floyd"
"The check is in the mail"
"I am not dating only women who remind me of my mother"
etc
etc
etc

have you been sucking lances water bottle again? ;)

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Epicycle said:
I thought Horner would get picked just because he's close to Armstrong but it didn't really make sense to add another climber to the roster.

The one that really surprised me is Paulinho instead of Noval because Noval has so much Tour experience.
always been enmity b/w Horner and StrongArm

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
BigBoat said:
Yeah Dimitriy Muravyey. Its good that they put him in though. Its a Kazak team after all. With that whole Astana "program" pretty much everybody can be transformed into a top Tour rider

LOL, I was hoping they would pick Borat. :D Would be great in the TTT and as a rouleur generally, taking the final pull.

Great for sorting out the psychodynamics of the Astana dinner table, Bertie/Lance leadership issues, and dealing with the great Kazak leaders.