• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

No "I" in Team

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
Jerk store! That's the line. Jerk store woulda smoked that guy!

Well, I guess I did dumb it down for a dumb-head mass audience...

And I had sex with your wife! (don't tell me she's in a coma).

Well, that's it, there is only one way out when you realize how much you miss great TV. Tonight I'm starting to watch all the Seinfelds again, starting with series "I".

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Since I don't understand most of what is going on here but I don't want to feel left out. I copy and pasted the following from another thread. Since I do not know if it is relevant or not. I may or may not be a troll.

"There is no "i" in fun and there is no fun on the forum. this is the internet it's serious stuff. "

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:
Since I don't understand most of what is going on here but I don't want to feel left out. I copy and pasted the following from another thread. Since I do not know if it is relevant or not. I may or may not be a troll.

"There is no "i" in fun and there is no fun on the forum. this is the internet it's serious stuff. "

Me neither. So I build on krebs' remark about serious business

internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

krebs303 said:

You forgot the picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Francois the Postman said:
Well, I guess I did dumb it down for a dumb-head mass audience...

And I had sex with your wife! (don't tell me she's in a coma).

Well, that's it, there is only one way out when you realize how much you miss great TV. Tonight I'm starting to watch all the Seinfelds again, starting with series "I".

it would have been funnier if he replied to your post 'there is no U in Money'

TRENDING THREADS