• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

No more threads on home page

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed that you've taken down the list of recent threads from the bottom of the CN home page. Why the change? That was a convenient way to find new threads that interest me without having to sift through the messy forum. Please change it back!

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Altitude said:
I've noticed that you've taken down the list of recent threads from the bottom of the CN home page. Why the change? That was a convenient way to find new threads that interest me without having to sift through the messy forum. Please change it back!

I second this

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Altitude said:

I agree. Why make these changes as it was so easy to read previously. Do we have artists in charge of the home page?

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
it wozzunt broke /so why fix it

guess title says it all /why make it harder to follow new forums ?some newby marketing guru got the nod for a brilliant new INNOVATION /i say again it wozzunt broke /so why fix it /doesn't change back say goodbye to me reading c/n /been here for ten+years and buy stuff from ads

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
kenny79 said:
guess title says it all /why make it harder to follow new forums ?some newby marketing guru got the nod for a brilliant new INNOVATION /i say again it wozzunt broke /so why fix it /doesn't change back say goodbye to me reading c/n /been here for ten+years and buy stuff from ads
At first I was like WTF, then like ah well its probably better like this. But they could make the forums button on the purple bar bigger and more to the left. I mean who comes here to search on the riders and teams database or the News section (well I don't) so make the link big. And as for the forum itself I find its TOO sectiony. Should just put the threads on one big list, most popular/current going down from the top and put some basic info like OP, LatestP, overallPs and views. No need to put the threads into catergories like MTB, Track, Clinic. I find that is the most cumbersome thing about this site !
Thank you for reading :D