• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Now the Lance disciples are spreading out ...

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
I was of the belief that the person who initially communicated about the hospital room PEDs conversation was Stephanie McIlvain.

She was totally appalled and disgusted at Armstrong's conduct and told many including Greg LM.

I had not heard that the Andreus were spreading the facts but they would have been caught up in the SCA brouhaha by being identified by their presence. Could be wrong.

They are not very well self-informed in that forum. In the last 30 minutes one poster has queried why they did not subpoena the resident doctor and the medical records noting the interview.

Obviously they are unaware of the Livestrong donation (claimed by LA in SCA hearing to be his donation) of $1.5m to the hospital made within days of the filing of the Andreus' affidavits.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
You don't get it......he was on his deathbed.

Obviously we look past the small details like he was sitting up in a conference room watching a football game, that the story only came out years later after he fraudulently won a few Tours, and that he did not die.

He was on his deathbed.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Velodude said:
I was of the belief that the person who initially communicated about the hospital room PEDs conversation was Stephanie McIlvain.

She was totally appalled and disgusted at Armstrong's conduct and told many including Greg LM.

I had not heard that the Andreus were spreading the facts but they would have been caught up in the SCA brouhaha by being identified by their presence. Could be wrong.

They are not very well self-informed in that forum. In the last 30 minutes one poster has queried why they did not subpoena the resident doctor and the medical records noting the interview.

Obviously they are unaware of the Livestrong donation (claimed by LA in SCA hearing to be his donation) of $1.5m to the hospital made within days of the filing of the Andreus' affidavits.
Betsy and Frankie reluctantly gave evidence. no voluntary decision. then it was lie for lance or pergure for Prance

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Nobody actually thinks Lance doped, do they? I mean, come on. His heart is 10 times the size of a normal human being. All this conspiracy theory is just unfair. He was tested 1500 times. Show me the scientific evidence.

AcademyCC said:
Nobody actually thinks Lance doped, do they? I mean, come on. His heart is 10 times the size of a normal human being. All this conspiracy theory is just unfair. He was tested 1500 times. Show me the scientific evidence.
No, you've got your facts backwards. He was tested 10 times and his heart is 1500 times the size of a normal human being. Not merely a normal human being's heart, mind you, but the entire normal human being.

TRENDING THREADS