• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Oakley Radar nose section

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Have any other Oakley Radar wearers found the paint coming off the nose section when changing lenses? Both my black & white ones have gone back to Oakley for warranty repair & now I have a pair of Infrareds there is already some damage to the nose section from switching lenses. I've used warm water to try & ease the change but it doesn't seem to work. Any tips?

Cheers, lippy

A

Anonymous

Burdaloo-www.todayfreegames.com

Welcome to http://www.todayfreegames.comfree games download,free games,flash games,online games,games,games to play,arcade game,flash game,download gamesdownload free games,free game,online game,puzzle games,racing game,game,mahjong games,video games,psp games,downloadDrag and match the Burds in this colorful, island-hopping Match 3 game. Your goal is to travel across the islands taking pictures of the exotic, tropical paradise. But before you can take each picture, you must use your skills to clear the area of the native Burds! Multiple gameplay modes. More than 82 levels. Unlockable achievements

Mar 30, 2009
Visit site
Mine are OK after a year or so - but I dont change lenses on them - they are my sunny time shades ! The old M Frames have yellow lenses in for the dull weather. So thats 7 months of the year.....:cool:

TRENDING THREADS