• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Official Lance Armstrong thread

Page 54 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
ggusta said:
Yes, I'm aware of that. He also said in 2005 that he looked forward to spending time with his kids. So are the kids out in the hall as he visits the various starlets that we are shown on a weekly basis? He's a lot of talk. Great tdf winner, but a real slime in every other respect.

If you have read any of my posts you will know where my opinions of Lance lie- but I think bringing up his family is a pretty new low, even for this thread.

laura.weislo

Administrator
Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I warned you...

Hitting below the belt!
v3.png

This thread is over since a few of you cannot play nice. I think 135 pages of Lance is enough, don't you? Next topic, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.