• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Official New World Order conspiracy thread

May 13, 2009
Visit site
There is an official thread for everything else so we might as well have a conspiracy thread.
I'll start if off. Blame Lance. He screwed George today. Its all his fault.

A

Anonymous

Don't start a thread just to complain please. Again, there are good threads that get pushed back because of ones like this. I realize you have a beef, but it actually can be carried out elsewhere leaving no need for creating a truly pointless one.

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Don't start a thread just to complain please. Again, there are good threads that get pushed back because of ones like this. I realize you have a beef, but it actually can be carried out elsewhere leaving no need for creating a truly pointless one.
Who died and made you the official censor? We all read enough of your bs already!

A

Anonymous

SynergyCycling said:
Who died and made you the official crensor? We all read enogh of you bs already

while you may not like censorship you must admit that creating a thread for no point at all, that takes up room on a crowded forum is remedial at best. Or simply out to cause trouble at worst.

thread reported as pointless. hopefully a mod will close it or delete it. or we could all juust let it die a death.

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
more administrative bs

So YOU get to decide which thread had a point and which is pointless. Must be tough up there all alone on your imaginary Mt. Superior. IF YOU WANT TO DICTATE RULES AND REGULATIONS, JOIN THE GOVERNMENT! OTHERWISE GO BACK TO RIDING YOUR STURMEY ARCHER.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Dimspace is correct. Look at the thread list. There are two on Wiggins, two to three on Hincapie, two on yesterday's relegation of Cavendish, two on Cadel, and I don't know how many on the merits of the TTT. It would be much better if these were combined into one thread each so as to not dilute out the threads and force good threads off page 1. The moderators have not combined these threads, so someone like Dimspace should advise posters that you should look before starting a new thread to see if there is a similar thread posted already.

A

Anonymous

ok..l i started the second one on wiggins (ish).. it wasnt actually intended to be a wiggins thread, but more a discussion on the upcoming timetrial but with a sub heading of can brad hit the podium.. perhaps i should have just called it TT Thursday and not put the sub heading on..

as for synergy, no, i am not dictating rules etc, just agreeing someone on a valid point.. (and weve all been getting along on here pretty well without out)..

can i suggest if you wish to be an abusive (cos yes you where abusive) argumentative, and reactive tosser you join the government in my place..

You may notice TFF was perfectly polite in his response, as was i, you came in like an agressive, over testosterone fuelled, argumentative and rude twit to be honest..

but thank you for our two valuable contributions to the forum.. now who are you?

TRENDING THREADS