• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Offredo takes one year

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
skidmark said:
No no, I don't have that much of a problem with you, I was just trying to be reasonable. I'll definitely put you on ignore if it really bugs me, but I thought I'd try talking to you first. And I don't want to be totally negative either - I really like your posting style and enthusiasm, I just don't like you hijacking threads to be about things that they should have nothing to do with. I think it's selfish and inconsiderate. But if you say you can't change it, then fine, at least we understand each other. I will continue to not like it, and I will like other things about your posts, and will move on. I just figured I was probably speaking for a number of people, so it might be good to communicate that to you if you cared what people think about you here. But evidently you don't, so that's fine. I will not mention it again, other than possibly the occasional 'roll eyes' smiley.

Oh, okay. At least we understand each other. :) I'll try to tone it down a bit.

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
It's a pity that an interesting subject, i.e. a difference in treatment (or not) between Offredo on the one hand and Rasmussen / Bauge on the other hand gets completely derailled because of Contador. What has this case to do with Offredos?

Roude Leiw said:
It's a pity that an interesting subject, i.e. a difference in treatment (or not) between Offredo on the one hand and Rasmussen / Bauge on the other hand gets completely derailled because of Contador. What has this case to do with Offredos?

Nothing but Offredo had something mean to say about Contador's case that's why I mentioned Alberto's case because this is just so incredibly ironical.