• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Oh dear...

May 9, 2009
Visit site
The Boys in Beige strike again...

dsc6806_600.jpg

(I think their hands are raised because they are being arrested for indecent exposure.)

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Steel4Ever said:

(I think their hands are raised because they are being arrested for indecent exposure.)

I looked this and the first thing that popped in my head was "And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out"

Now I can wear a monocle

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Steel4Ever said:

dsc6806_600.jpg

they are like left handed basketballers, they only go left. Except the guy in the red national jersey of somewhere.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
It would be worthwhile going all out to win your National Championship just to be able to wear a different color.

It's a good motivational strategy, if you win a stage, get the lead in a race, get a points jersey or win a national title you get to wear another jersey.

They look like cappucino's!

TRENDING THREADS