• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

OK, how many of you ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

if you look at your profile pages show one of the recent visitors to your profile as "highmodulus" ?????

BTW - highmodulus = Coolhand.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Without commenting on the identity of Highmodulus, please keep in mind that agressive posting at or about Highmodulus will fall under the standard forum rules regarding attacking or insulting another member of the forum.

In other words, whilst Coolhand is fair game because he is a public person on another site, Highmodulus (regardless of the user's identity) is not.

regards,
Martin

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Martin318is said:
Without commenting on the identity of Highmodulus, please keep in mind that agressive posting at or about Highmodulus will fall under the standard forum rules regarding attacking or insulting another member of the forum.

In other words, whilst Coolhand is fair game because he is a public person on another site, Highmodulus (regardless of the user's identity) is not.

regards,
Martin

Don't have a problem with that Martin, understand what you're saying.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I did not realize that you could see that. Yes, he visited me as well...... It says I have 2,742 visits.....I bet most are BPC.

Poor Coolhand is a bit worried these days. With Joe Papp's list coming out he might be banned right before cross season. Add to this that LeMond is looking smarter every day and Lance is on his way to jail and poor Coolhand is popping Prozac like TicTac's.

Hard to feel sorry for him

A

Anonymous

Race Radio said:
I did not realize that you could see that. Yes, he visited me as well...... It says I have 2,742 visits.....I bet most are BPC.

Poor Coolhand is a bit worried these days. With Joe Papp's list coming out he might be banned right before cross season. Add to this that LeMond is looking smarter every day and Lance is on his way to jail and poor Coolhand is popping Prozac like TicTac's.

Hard to feel sorry for him

Gold Jerry, PURE GOLD!

A

Anonymous

Dang, he didn't visit mine. I guess when he posted my first name on that Landis thread, and I went ballistic, he kind of decided I was someone who should be given a wide birth? I mean, he asked me politely to stop subverting the ban. I think he may have even included the word "please" in the PM. I thought I made an impression, but maybe not. Maybe he isn't giving me a wide birth at all. Maybe he is showing me some disrespect...are you disrespecting me Coolhand? Maybe you don't take me seriously...You don't take me seriously? Maybe you think I'm a joke? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Banned me, well my rather more well known persona, for challenging his integrity again the Landis thread...however he's registered on my Just Cycling forums as Highmodulus, I expect this will be in lurk mode to make sure he can see our members only forum....sad when it comes to this!!

A

Anonymous

Siriuscat said:
Banned me, well my rather more well known persona, for challenging his integrity again the Landis thread...however he's registered on my Just Cycling forums as Highmodulus, I expect this will be in lurk mode to make sure he can see our members only forum....sad when it comes to this!!

Really??

There too?

Damn, have to keep my eyes open.

LOL. He visited mine.

Looks like an Internet stalker to me. He registers, posts a lame message of hope for a new direction at RBR, promptly deletes the post, and then spends his time snooping the profiles of everyone who dissed Toolhand. He probably has color printouts of user profiles pinned to the inside walls of a shack that would be an embarrassment to Ted Kaczynski. I bet he is just waiting for people to join RBR with the same usernames so he can ban them.

May 24, 2010
Visit site
-myra- said:
Really??

There too?

Damn, have to keep my eyes open.

Highmodulus is a new potential poster as far as I'm concerned and will have the same right as anyone else who joins us, i might just reads any posts he makes a little more closely!!:rolleyes:

Actually, it's quite funny to think that a group of effectivley anonymous individuals can drive the persona of Coolhand to the extremes of paranoia he/she/it is now experiencing. One of my alter-ego's will be addressing him on integrity again in the near future I suspect....... :D

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
OK, I'm intruding on this thread.

First off, I'm not pro or con Coolhand, as he's never done myself or anyone wrong that I know about. But here's what I don't get. If he's truly wronged anyone personally, and you feel it's necessary to publicly confront those actions then why not address him in that manner, in his own forum? Why drag his name down in here, too?

This is so grossly gossipy.

As a mostly former RBR'er, one thing I don't do is talk about anyone from there. I was personally wronged by a member whose conduct toward me was reprehensible.

And yup, very publicly I let all hell's fury loose on him. It was necessary for a few reasons. However, when it was done and threads deleted, that was the end of the story as far as I was concerned. And if he were to show up in here under a different username, I most certainly wouldn't call him out.

I don't know the whole story here, and neither do I want to... maybe Coolhand's "earned" a bit of publicity for all I know. But is it really anyone's business that he's here, if he's not wronging anyone here?

Perhaps I'm lacking the "whole picture" so please pardon me if I don't get it, but from an objective viewpoint from someone new to this scene/culture...it's a let down to see this sh*t.

Dunno. Maybe this fish bowl is too rough for me too.

Guttercat
Edit to add: aka OEH from "that other place" in case anyone would even give a cr@p.

Thoughtforfood said:
Dang, he didn't visit mine. I guess when he posted my first name on that Landis thread, and I went ballistic, he kind of decided I was someone who should be given a wide birth? I mean, he asked me politely to stop subverting the ban. I think he may have even included the word "please" in the PM. I thought I made an impression, but maybe not. Maybe he isn't giving me a wide birth at all. Maybe he is showing me some disrespect...are you disrespecting me Coolhand? Maybe you don't take me seriously...You don't take me seriously? Maybe you think I'm a joke? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

I know what that is from, I just can't remember the title.

Guttercat said:

First off, I'm not pro or con Coolhand, as he's never done myself or anyone wrong that I know about. But here's what I don't get. If he's truly wronged anyone personally, and you feel it's necessary to publicly confront those actions then why not address him in that manner, in his own forum? Why drag his name down in here, too?

This is so grossly gossipy.

I would love to confront him in his own forum but because I had the nerve to disagree with him he has blocked my IP address to the point where I can't even read the stupid forum. This after less than a half dozen posts (my user name was Jack Meihoff). At this point I have neither the time, inclination or know how to get around the IP ban, but I sure don't mind if folks here want to talk scat about his beotch azz. He is a major tool and deserves whatever he gets from those he has jacked with.

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I can't actually see who has visited my profile page. It just says that I've had 28 visits, but doesn't specify who has visited.

Anyone know how I can view who's "visited" me????

Guttercat said:

That is a right cunning plan, but it contains one tiny, almost insignificant, flaw. I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to figure out why people cannot confront Toolhand on RBR.

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I've heard of a flash mob wreaking havoc on a forum. However,
I prefer the ignore function, and wish it could be utilised in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS