• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Old mice run faster with supplements

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
ban vitamins/minerals and herbs etc..? i assume your kidding and if not why your not going to get much from most foods these days. anyways this study seems to be an overstatement of the obvious supplements(the right ones) certainly help quality of life and general health and for endurance athletes who are generally deficient its even more important. i notice a physical difference when i take a line up of supps. better recovery in particular to mention 1 positive effect of many.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:
David Rollo, a professor of biology at McMaster has found a cocktail of 30 dietary supplements such as B vitamins, vitamin D, ginseng and garlic counteracts symptoms of aging in mice.

Rollo said the results were profound, as not only were the mice twice as active, they also seemed to get smarter.

Old mice run faster with supplements

I find the same effects with a bottle of '99 Tignanello. At least I feel smarter and it hurts in the morning so I must have been active.

TRENDING THREADS