• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Omega Pharma Lotto's new jersey

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
foto_tonen_ver.php

It's nice, plus should we have a cycling fashion thread discussing all the different jersey's as all the teams will be putting out new ones.

I had to make it a link, couldn't make it as a image.

Jun 16, 2009
www.oxygencycles.com
auscyclefan94 said:
what's up with his skin? that's worse than most teenage boys at puberty.

I think you'll find that they're poc scars from severe chicken pox or shingles. Not related to acne at all and a permanent reminder of a painful illness.

Jersey is a nice cut, although a little cluttered, but with so many sponsors it's hard to get a really clean look. The dominant white will go down well with the "euro" cool crowd and the team won't have to swap jerseys in June.

May 6, 2009
Visit site
There is a very easy solution to this: Win your countries NRRC and you get to wear your National Champions Jersey, instead of some crappy design they come up with.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't do it for me, and hardly something that strikes me as an iconic design that will still flash in front of my eyes 2 years from now. One in a long line of blue but mostly white. "Here, this is the list of sponsors, and if you bring in (all) their logo colours and do something stripy, that would be great."

Which is probably why I like the bolder and planer Cervelo and Radioshack ones. The luxury of having less sponsors to cater for.

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
Very clean-looking and visible jersey. Provides a interesting contrast to any team run by the Hog and Pharmstrong.

Are you for real? Yeah, clean white with multiple red and teal stripes in the pits?? This jersey AND RadioShack's are 100% Weaksauce.

TRENDING THREADS