• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Open letter to Dave Brailsford

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 27, 2012
Visit site
RobbieCanuck said:
Another sarcastic and totally useless post. Is that how you racked up your numbers as a so-called insider, knowledgeable about cycling? Pretty pathetic.

That's "Mr. Pathetic" to you noob. Now, say my name. SAY MY NAME!

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
I've always seen Digger as a Harry Markopolos type.

Poor old Harry got a beating for his views and analysis. And when he was proven correct he just kept at it. Didn't need the bright lights.

Harry applied Madoff's winning logic with the data and said it couldn't be done. He then reversed engineered it. Couldn't be done.

Same logic. Froome is an unbalanced mathematical equation. No wonder they won't give his vo2 figure up - it would expose the fraudulent equation and allow Froome performances to be hacked and undone.
half of the Street on Wall Street knew Madoff was no good. But they dont p!ss in their pond. Its a bankers omerta

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
glenmalure said:
I watch every race on TV, I read every article I possibly can, every tweet, every forum posting.

That would require the most sophisticated doping program this forum has ever seen.

Would you be willing to submit to a lie-detector test in regards to your claims?

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
lol,

Fran Millar ‏@franmillar Oct 18
@Digger_forum Not as far as I'm aware but to be honest such a huge deal is being made of it we may just get it done at Mallorca camp in Dec.

who's making such a huge deal out of it? those 12 ****ers down at the Clinic whom nobody listens to anyway?

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
the discussion preceding that tweet is interesting. Fran Millar all over the place in classic USPS style (attacking the messenger)

Ben Berry ‏@Ben_M_Berry Mar 20
@franmillar @Digger_forum I admit Digger is the most tin foil hat of our tin foil brigade, but I agree on this, most expected a test by now

Fran Millar ‏@franmillar Mar 20
@Ben_M_Berry I am not sure why everyone wants it Ben - we don't use it? But I am sorry if people feel let down because we haven't done it.

@franmillar Whether you use it or not, when you commit to something, which DB did in print, you need to follow through

@franmillar I mean it's really simple, you guys have a big target on your back, and after USPS, you should understand you're going to ...

@franmillar be asked to go above and beyond, and whether or not its a test you use, it's something your team committed to.

@Ben_M_Berry He said in a post race IV "next time he's in a lab" and it has been blown totally out of proportion by twitter. Where in print?

@franmillar Im sorry im positive it was in a story I read online that day. Sorry if "in print" was too general in meaning paper/magazine.

@franmillar but regardless of media, he said it, its documented, and a lot of teams get their riders in the lab in the offseason.

@Ben_M_Berry I couldn't agree with you more. But sending a rider to a lab for no other reason than to answer an aggressive tweeter?

@franmillar im not trying to hammer on this point, im trying to make a general point. i apologize if its coming off harsh

@franmillar see thats where youre missing it: it wasnt the aggressive tweeter who asked the question after the race

@Ben_M_Berry yes, some do, and some don't. We don't. It was a live, post-race IV

@franmillar ok, well, i understand the fact that it was off the cuff, but its just another one of those things people can hold over you

@franmillar as someone who has a lot of skepticism but tries to stay on the sane side of things, these are the types of issues that ...

Sky: "To prove Froome is clean, we pass his data on to Grappe"
Grappe: "This is possible clean, if Froome has an astronomically high VO2Max"

A 3-year old can fill in what Sky's response should have been

TRENDING THREADS