• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Oracle Cycling?

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Clemson Cycling said:
Does anyone know what might come of this

http://oraclecycling.com/

I was here first and I am smarter than you and you are not worthy of this forum... oracle make recumbents and recumbents are ghay....and I am smart and I knew that before you did and you are not as smart as me

JK bro I am just trying to fit in with the self proclaimed patriarchs of the board

--------------

Oracle wanting a world presence??? did they approach cycling or did cycling approach them?

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I know that Armstrong is not the answer to this question, but wondering if another American team is being built behind the scenes. This certainly is a big sponsor (its owner is the 4th richest person on the planet and quite a sportsman/rear end hole) and I was wondering if anyone knew anything?