• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Overhyped? 18 Yr-Old Irish Kid 20-1 For Le Tour

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
If there was ever a use for a ''not sure if serious'' gif, this would be it.

My post was a tongue in cheek reference to the opening post of this thread and some of the more exaggerated posts in the lesser races thread.

I'm not expecting him to win the Tour but I'm hoping his good results this year are a sign of things to come. I think this has been his first year without any World Tour races in the spring so a change of team might be a good thing.

My post was a tongue in cheek reference to the opening post of this thread and some of the more exaggerated posts in the lesser races thread.

I'm not expecting him to win the Tour but I'm hoping his good results this year are a sign of things to come. I think this has been his first year without any World Tour races in the spring so a change of team might be a good thing.
I think he's a decent rider. But i do think he's more domestique material than teamleader, at least for the big races in a big team. Seems like a nice guy, but at Ineos alone, there are probably 10 better riders than him. If he wants to ride for himself, he should definitely leave the team, but on the other hand he could be part of a winning team as a helper as well.

TRENDING THREADS