• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pais Vasco Stage 2: Zumarraga - Lekunberri 163km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Back to the race...

4 ridres out front with a lead of 4 minutes on the Katusha lead peloton.

With the break having crested the 1st ascent of the alto de Azpiroz

Our leaders are:

Rafael VALLS (Geox)
Dario CATALDO (Quick Step)
Maxim IGLINSKIY (Astana)
Amaël MOINARD (BMC)

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Arrgghh.. New website filter at work. Any updates on here would be great... No more streams for me. I can't even get to Steephill to find a live ticker.

Rubertow said:
Back to the race...

4 ridres out front with a lead of 4 minutes on the Katusha lead peloton.

With the break having crested the 1st ascent of the alto de Azpiroz

Our leaders are:

Rafael VALLS (Geox)
Dario CATALDO (Quick Step)
Maxim IGLINSKIY (Astana)
Amaël MOINARD (BMC)

What a strong group...

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand Basque, but I am fairly certain that the last 3 minutes those eitb guys have talked more about the actual race and the riders than the eurosport dudes normally manges in a whole race, lol.

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Danish delight are showing ultra long distance rowing. the feed looks very clear though so hopefully some coverage soon.

Edit: Female boxing now.

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Ney the Viking said:
I don't understand Basque, but I am fairly certain that the last 3 minutes those eitb guys have talked more about the actual race and the riders than the eurosport dudes normally manges in a whole race, lol.

doesn't anyone apart from Basque:confused:

The Hitch said:
So theyve switched back to Basque from Spanish?
Different commentators. ETB1 is always in Basque. Yesterday's commentators weren't on ETB1, but on what I assume was some sort of satellite EITB channel. Check Team Sky Fans' site, it has the stream we were talking about (but it's not started yet).