• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Pais Vasco Stage 4 - Amurrio - Eibar (Arrate)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
Albasini (HTC), Belkov (Vacansoleil) and Sánchez Pimienta (Caja Rural) at 2:05.

break of the day.

almost 30 degrees.some will crack big time

Thank you, and CAS again not in the break after he has said he want to, typical :rolleyes:

Ney the Viking said:
Thank you, and CAS again not in the break after he has said he want to, typical :rolleyes:
It's not easy, you know... and I think he's quite close on GC?

Ryo Hazuki said:
and you should as you can see so far this year, everything I ever predicted is starting to come through :)
Wasn't it Duarte who was certainly going to get the most impressive win so far this season... and then got caught in no time?

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
theyoungest said:
It's not easy, you know... and I think he's quite close on GC?
I know it isn't easy, I just cannot remember him actually doing it even once after stating he want to in the media. And he is in 20th spot on the GC, but he shouldnt be considered a threat really, i mean he WILL lose time to a lot of the top10 guys i the ITT. I just found it mildly ironic is all :)
Also I dont even know where they are on the course, he could be waiting for some more appropiate terrain.

It was a reference to how leaving Geox out of the World Tour was supposed to be a huge mistake and how they were going to set the record straight on the road. So far, we've had Duarte and Pelucchi doing well, Menchov showing up at Murcia, and little else.

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
hrotha said:
It was a reference to how leaving Geox out of the World Tour was supposed to be a huge mistake and how they were going to set the record straight on the road. So far, we've had Duarte and Pelucchi doing well, Menchov showing up at Murcia, and little else.

Ah so i wasn't wrong about the joke at least :D