• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Brussels 2011

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
dlwssonic said:
I never said that about Kristoff and I never said he was a great rider either before his transfer. Anyway I hope he does well today before he leaves BMC.

Fair enough, sorry for generalizing all BMC fans. :)

(But you'll have to get used to that, now that BMC is a super team that will dominate 2 GTs and all classics. Oops I did it again. :D)

1. Denis Galimzyanov (Rusland/Team Katusha)
2. Yauheni Hutarovich (Wit-Rusland/FDJ) allen z.t.
3. Anthony Ravard (Frankrijk/Ag2r-La Mondiale)
4. Stefan van Dijk (Nederland/Verandas Willems-Accent)
5. Takashi Miyazawa (Japan/Farnese Vini-Neri Sottoli)
6. Borut Bozic (Slovenië/Vacansoleil-DCM)
7. Alexander Kristoff (Noorwegen/BMC Racing Team)
8. Daniele Colli (Italië/Geox-TMC)
9. Michael Van Staeyen (België/Topsport Vlaanderen-Mercator)
10. Cyril Lemoine (Frankrijk/Saur-Sojasun)

Nice result by Mizayawa :cool:

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
dlwssonic said:
I never said that about Kristoff and I never said he was a great rider either before his transfer. Anyway I hope he does well today before he leaves BMC.

I have exactly the same view as dlwssonic.

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Nielsa said:
Fair enough, sorry for generalizing all BMC fans. :)

(But you'll have to get used to that, now that BMC is a super team that will dominate 2 GTs and all classics. Oops I did it again. :D)

loads of people generalise BMC fans anyway:).
I won't be complaining much about BMC next year with the super team.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Nielsa said:
Kristoff is riding here, but he really is dead to BMC fans now, eh?

hrotha said:
Agreed. The minute it was revealed Kristoff was leaving the team they were talking about he isn't that fast anyway.

Let me clear some things up.
He is not dead to me. I still barrack for him. What I do object to is that every sprint he is in it always seems to be the excuse, "my legs exploded in the last 100m". I question how hard the guy trains if that is the case. He certainly is fast on the occasions he has got it right.

TRENDING THREADS