• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Brussels

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sasquatch said:
Visconti and a group attacked then realised they couldn't get free. This will be a sprint.

I think they put 3 hills in the last 10km. That's gotta hurt.

2nd group has a vacansoleil who won't work so that's in the favour of Leukemans. He could make it. Still far to go alone.

Anyone else has problems with the stream? Mine freezes more then it plays.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
tgsgirl said:
It was every man(child) for himself. BMC did nothing wrong by doing nothing there, other guys are just faster.

never mind Kristoff punctured 25km's out so the team had to chase back and he was ******ed for the sprint.

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
never mind Kristoff punctured 25km's out so the team had to chase back and he was ******ed for the sprint.

That could be, I don't know. If he had to chase back no wonder he'd be more tired than the rest. But you can't blame the lack of a proper lead out for this one.