• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Nice, Prologue Houillers -> Houillers 2.9 km, Sunday 3rd March

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Harmonn been discussing about a lot of riders whether they can win a gt but with Quintana he just said its a good rider who can do some good work when the road goes up, as if it was Szmyd or something.

Amazing how many people dont realize what a talent he is

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Harmonn been discussing about a lot of riders whether they can win a gt but with Quintana he just said its a good rider who can do some good work when the road goes up, as if it was Szmyd or something.

Amazing how many people dont realize what a talent he is

Wow really? I hope he shows everyone what he can do when he's really unleashed in this race. :D

Edit: also Gaudin now 1st! Jeez, you look away for 10 seconds.

lol dumbest thing i ever heard.

Harmonn says that the reason time trialers (specifically Martin and Wiggins) won the last 2 editions is because the sport is clean now.

Nothing to do with the fact that the courses had absolutely no climbs :confused:

Also while casting doubt on "every win between 1988 and 2011" says that Sean Kelly was a clean rider:rolleyes:

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
The Hitch said:
lol dumbest thing i ever heard.

Harmonn says that the reason time trialers (specifically Martin and Wiggins) won the last 2 editions is because the sport is clean now.

Nothing to do with the fact that the courses had absolutely no climbs :confused:

Also while casting doubt on "every win between 1988 and 2011" says that Sean Kelly was a clean rider:rolleyes:

Call yourself lucky, that kinda entertainment is priceless ;)

TRENDING THREADS