• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Nice, Prologue Houillers -> Houillers 2.9 km, Sunday 3rd March

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
airstream said:
Everyone realizes what a gulf between being good at 2.5 stages and winning/podiuming GTs. In my view, Quintana is in absolutely defective team to embody his potential.

Being good? He was more likely better than Valverde in the last week.

With the likes of purito and Contador just above him. The last week of a GT is usally where young riders get worse.

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
The Blues said:
Monfort 4'19" I think. Crash ruined it for him, which bloody sucks. I just hope it won't have to big an effect on him the rest of the race.

such a shame. this team always manages to screw up somehow.
Great ride by Gaudin! Who would have thought.

GC riders

Westra
Kelderman
P Velits +2
Costa +5
Gesink z.t
De Gendt +6
Porte +8
De Clerq +9
Van Garderen +10
Roche +11
Kloden s.t.
Spilak s.t.
Quintana s.t.
Jeanneson +12
Coppel s.t.
Taaramae s.t.
Ulissi s.t.
Scarponi s.t.
Kruijswijk s.t.
Basso +13
Lofkvist s.t.
Menchov +14
Navarro +20
Monfort +41

hfer07 said:
R Costa rode really well- top 15 & he's on the right track. Chava looks sharp too.

i must admit that i am really surprised with his prologue, he has always been pretty average at those

maltiv said:
Is it just me or did Westra look as if he's 10 kg heavier than last year? :confused:

he did look a bit on the large side for some1 that hopes to keep up with the climbers on a 16k long climb :eek:

TRENDING THREADS