• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Nice, Prologue Houillers -> Houillers 2.9 km, Sunday 3rd March

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
I don't really care but there are people who do:p:D

And all that by a post of mine not even 100% necessary, just writing about a nice coincidence.

But, hey, Ciolek finally won again, that´s all that matters today. :D

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Im one of the victims of your inconsiderate blabbing but since i see there was no malice involved, no worries i guess. Hopefully it doesnt turn out to have been an exciting race:p

Don´t know, but if I knew, I better kept my mouth shut now :D

May 28, 2012
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
Does anyone know if Klier crashed, or if he was just being veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery careful?

I mean, Montfort crashed and still managed to finish 7 seconds quicker than Klier...

The last four in the results all went down presumably.

I saw the prologue live in Houilles and I can tell you there were a ton of near crashes. Lots of guys almost lost it going in and coming out of one of the sharper turns (narrow street). More than a few times I thought I was going to be hit by a rider or a team car as they came out of one corner (decided to move to a straighter portion if the course :))

TRENDING THREADS